Autographs?

GotPeart

Got this today from Seattle...I kind thought it was lost in the mail. It looks like Alex personalized it.... I'm truly surprised and happy to get it back with all three.

http://i57.tinypic.com/m9xhtl.jpg

Edited by hcm
  • Like 6

They didn't sign my item... $25 wasted. :|

Man i hate that.. I sent stuff to Denver and they came back unsigned as well. Fingers crossed for Phoenix.

Got this today from Seattle...I kind thought it was lost in the mail. It looks like Alex personalized it.... I'm truly surprised and happy to get it back with all three.

Im glad you got your back. I called the arena today looking for my item. She said so many packages came through they sent most back to sender unsigned. I still haven't received my original package or the return mailer. I live in Florida

Kai I called Irvine they said they don't pass along mail to the acts...hope I'm wrong and you get something

Wow I feel extra lucky to have gotten mine back this time. I really think it is just luck

Im glad you got your back. I called the arena today looking for my item. She said so many packages came through they sent most back to sender unsigned. I still haven't received my original package or the return mailer. I live in Florida

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! :( I hope all the TRFers that sent stuff get at least a signature or three back . . . .

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

It was a telecaster pickguard. I don't even have a telecaster!

That is weird, unless Alex has some deal with Gibson or something where he can't sign other guitar brand items, but I am pretty sure I saw him playing a Strat at some point during R40 so I am not sure why that would have happened.

A HUGE thanks to Rush for signing this for my nephew! A young teen is blown away! My nephew is a Rush fan, loves drumming, hates that he gets crap about his long hair, and faces some health challenges that are difficult. As a surprise for him I sent a drum head to Seattle and didn't hear anything so I figured it was lost. Last night I got an email with this photo in it! (Name removed due to my sister's request :) ) It was so nice of Rush, and Liam, to get this signed, it meant a lot. :) They are the best!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/edaaae26-a906-48a3-85c9-87198b1589cf.jpg

• Like 7

Wow, I am guessing the early bird got the worm on this one, as I got mine back signed by all three and I know a few others here sent it to arrive a couple of days early and theirs were signed as well. But it's such an iffy process that unless you are on the receiving end, you really have no way of knowing the rhyme or reason behind it all.

• Like 3

Mine is still out there somewhere... snifs... :(

If I had high speed, I'd google the old Moodies song I Know You're Out There Somewhere and post it here! :laughing guy:

Give it another week. Sometimes things just sit in one postal distribution center longer than they should.

I have my fingers crossed for you! :)

• Like 1

Mine is still out there somewhere... snifs... :(

If I had high speed, I'd google the old Moodies song I Know You're Out There Somewhere and post it here! :laughing guy:

Give it another week. Sometimes things just sit in one postal distribution center longer than they should.

I have my fingers crossed for you! :)

Hoping it will come for you! My nephew lives close to Seattle and didn't get his thing until last night so go figure!!?? Hopefully it just needs a little more time like Lorraine said. And I ordered a poster for my niece so she would get something too and it has been FOURTEEN days and still not delivered! and this from Amazon! :o

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Bluechica, that is so awesome, and signed by all three, your nephew has one awesome aunt.

I agree I think the early ones got lucky this time, I thought for sure that mine would be way to early and end up on the bottom of a box and that they would pull from the ones on top and stop before they got to mine. I guess none of us really knows how it works, but again so glad they DO take the time to do this at all.

Xanadu, it might not have anything to do with what the item was, might just be bad timing.