Autographs?

GotPeart

I just received my Vapor Trails LP cover back. It was the original press that is not released anymore. I was sweating getting that one back. Very expensive to replace. can someone tell me how to upload images? I have had a lot of luck getting things signed and I would like to share them

1461038_10152936931933587_3145001515872244214_n.jpg?oh=fa3a8907914c286b22679323fa322433&oe=55FB6D28

Wow! How'd you get this to post?

It's a talent. :D

And

Knowing what icons to use to put the link in :)

When you're replying, the second line of icons in the toolbar has a picture of a tree - click that and in the pop up window, enter the link to the picture from the hosting site.

• Like 1

Looks like Neil is personalizing this round of things. Very cool!

Is that who is writing out at the top "To [fill in the name]"?

I thought that the person who sent in the item to be autographed was doing that to personalize it.

I thought that the person who sent in the item to be autographed was doing that to personalize it.

No. You can usually tell who's writing the first signature, it's the person who's name is under the "To..." part. Geddy usually does it, but it looks like Neil is doing it this time. Geddy did my AFTK's album.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

No. You can usually tell who's writing the first signature, it's the person who's name is under the "To..." part. Geddy usually does it, but it looks like Neil is doing it this time. Geddy did my AFTK's album.

I believe you are correct. I can attest to the fact that I sent it blank and did not personalize it to myself. :)

• Like 2

Thank you for explaining, that makes it more special to me. I am geeking out like a 13 yr. old with my album! I told my daughter to quit looking at it, she was rubbing off all the Rush DNA. I was only half kidding! :)

• Like 3

Thank you for explaining, that makes it more special to me. I am geeking out like a 13 yr. old with my album! I told my daughter to quit looking at it, she was rubbing off all the Rush DNA. I was only half kidding! :)

Ha....yes, that moment when you realize, "Neil wrote MY name".... :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 3

Well you know they actually handled it. Their fingerprints would be all over it. We could clone all three of them from that DNA. :D

• Like 1

Well you know they actually handled it. Their fingerprints would be all over it. We could clone all three of them from that DNA. :D

Ha ha, love this! Rush Jurassic World, here we come!

Can you imagine one person with the DNA of all three of them? :LOL:

• Like 1

Can you imagine one person with the DNA of all three of them? :LOL:

Wow! Now that would be a fun, talented guy! :wub:

• Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/ZjbBefb.jpg

This showed up in the mail today from Chicago! I'm in shock!

From Chicago?! I thought these jerks didn't forward mail! (That's why I sent mine to Buffalo) :LOL:

Edited by Xanadu
  • Like 1

Glad to see lots of folks getting their stuff back. I got them on an 8x10 during the Time Machine Tour, and was contemplating sending my copy of Hemispheres this time around, but instead decided to send Neil a copy of my poetry book as a gift (a lot of the poems take place at Grand Manan Island, NB, where Neil and Brutus apparently once stayed in our summer cottage, so I thought he might find it interesting). Hoping for maybe a quick thank-you note after the tour (I asked him what his thoughts of the island and my family's cottage were, and those answers would mean a ton more to me than getting the guys' autographs a second time).

Hope everyone continues to get their successes back!

• Like 2

Has anyone sent anything to Detroit/Auburn Hills?

I sent a 2112 LP to Detroit. It arrived Friday at Palace of Auburn Hills front desk/reception, so keeping fingers crossed that it makes its way to the band. Sent a silver sharpie along since that album is mainly black.

Been meaning to do this during the last few tours but never got around to it. Hoping for the best!

That's weird...

...I got a notice that they divert couldn't be made and will be sent back. :(

I was planning on sending my 2112 LP and a silver sharpie but now I am not so sure that's a good idea. Maybe the band can't be bothered to switch up sharpies?