Autographs?

GotPeart

Got this in the mail today. Now I got it and Clockwork Angels signed. I really wasn't expecting it back since I sent it out 2 days before the show

http://i.imgur.com/48FMsFt.jpg

Very cool...congrats!

Got mine today. Yay! :7up: :7up: :7up:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Mobile%20Uploads/19092e7b-dbca-4700-a09c-543cf91142fc_zps415xqscx.jpg

Sweet, congrats!!!!!

Thanks! I was so glad that all of them signed is where they were easily visible. On my AFTK's album they were a bit hidden by the cover graphic.

• Like 1

I got mine!!! It's an R40 flat signed to me :7up: by all three of them :Neil: :Alex: :geddy: ! So exciting!

When I mailed it off I sent along a short, handwritten note, so maybe that had something to do with them actually signing it.

You got yours back already? Did you put express postage on it or something?

I got mine!!! It's an R40 flat signed to me :7up: by all three of them :Neil: :Alex: :geddy: ! So exciting!

When I mailed it off I sent along a short, handwritten note, so maybe that had something to do with them actually signing it.

Did you mail yours to Buffalo or North Carolina?

I thought she said she mailed hers to Buffalo but I could be wrong. I mailed mine there.

Yes, Buffalo.

Oh, very cool. Hopefully mine is heading back to The Bronx as well. While I did not have time to write a note, I did include a post-it asking that it be personalized to me inside.

I have to contact the Public Relations Manager at the venue to make certain they welcome these things?

Usually you can just contact the box office. That's what I've heard.

Would they sign my Martin Popoff Rush book?

no they will not

Joking or serious?

Yeah that's what I'm wondering. Maybe due to it being another author? But it's about Rush, so it seems like it would be all right.

no they will not

Joking or serious?

Yeah that's what I'm wondering. Maybe due to it being another author? But it's about Rush, so it seems like it would be all right.

Maybe they don't want anyone auctioning the book off.

I have nothing else to send them. I can't very well send a blank sheet of paper. Maybe I can find an 8x10 glossy of the Mona Lisa and send it to them. :LOL: :lol: :LOL: That might not be a bad idea. They'll either write me off as a crackpot or think it's funny. :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

no they will not

Joking or serious?

I have nothing else to send them. I can't very well send a blank sheet of paper. Maybe I can find an 8x10 glossy of the Mona Lisa and send it to them. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Hmm....do you have any CD's? You could send the insert.

Has anyone sent anything to Detroit/Auburn Hills?

I sent a 2112 LP to Detroit. It arrived Friday at Palace of Auburn Hills front desk/reception, so keeping fingers crossed that it makes its way to the band. Sent a silver sharpie along since that album is mainly black.

Been meaning to do this during the last few tours but never got around to it. Hoping for the best!

no they will not

Joking or serious?

I have nothing else to send them. I can't very well send a blank sheet of paper. Maybe I can find an 8x10 glossy of the Mona Lisa and send it to them. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Yes I do. I could send the insert from either Rio or CA tour dvds. The only official Rush CDs I have are Vapor Trails and Roll The Bones.

no they will not

Joking or serious?

Yes I do. I could send the insert from either Rio or CA tour dvds. The only official Rush CDs I have are Vapor Trails and Roll The Bones.

You'd want to send something that you can see the signatures on. Something with a lighter, plainer background is better.

• Like 1

no they will not

Joking or serious?

You'd want to send something that you can see the signatures on. Something with a lighter, plainer background is better.

Someone on one of the autograph threads said they were buying an album to mail and get signed. Maybe you could buy one of the new re-release ones (although Zumbi said he keeps having trouble with the covers coming apart) or find a reasonably priced one on Ebay that you could mail to them? They are a little bigger to mail and handle though. Can't tell you about my luck with that since my AFTK didn't come back yet!

Edited by blueschica

no they will not

Joking or serious?

Someone on one of the autograph threads said they were buying an album to mail and get signed. Maybe you could buy one of the new re-release ones (although Zumbi said he keeps having trouble with the covers coming apart) or find a reasonably priced one on Ebay that you could mail to them? They are a little bigger to mail and handle though. Can't tell you about my luck with that since my AFTK didn't come back yet!

I was thinking that too. Albums look great displayed in a frame.

no they will not

Joking or serious?

I got mine at a record collectibles show. I don't know if anyone reading this has those near them from time to time, but you can generally find Rush vinyl in the $5 to $15 range, depending on condition. The Hemispheres album I bought to send to the band for signing cost me $8.

QUESTION,

Which Item would be better to have signed :huh: :huh:

A unused Hemispheres Picture disc with torn & tattered cellophane plastic ( to be removed )

-----or-----

An Arizona 2112 licence plate, original state issue, raised lettering, my front spare, mint condition,

(flash wiped the photo shot )

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af62/GotRush/platess_zpsoaeiynxu.jpg

QUESTION,

Which Item would be better to have signed :huh: :huh:

A unused Hemispheres Picture disc with torn & tattered cellophane plastic ( to be removed )

-----or-----

An Arizona 2112 licence plate, original state issue, raised lettering, my front spare, mint condition,

(flash wiped the photo shot )

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af62/GotRush/platess_zpsoaeiynxu.jpg

Personally I'd do the album.