Autographs?

GotPeart

I got mine!!! It's an R40 flat signed to me :7up: by all three of them :Neil: :Alex: :geddy: ! So exciting!

When I mailed it off I sent along a short, handwritten note, so maybe that had something to do with them actually signing it.

• Like 6

I got mine!!! It's an R40 flat signed to me :7up: by all three of them :Neil: :Alex: :geddy: ! So exciting!

When I mailed it off I sent along a short, handwritten note, so maybe that had something to do with them actually signing it.

You got yours back already? Did you put express postage on it or something?

Did you mail yours to Buffalo or North Carolina?

I got this one from Greensboro, just a few days after the show. I wish they had signed more up at the top, but beggars can't be choosers. :)

http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad352/cygnify/Autographs/CCF06012015_00000_zpsbmperuml.jpg

I have some other autographs here:

http://s951.photobuc...rary/Autographs

Edited by cygnify
  • Like 3

I thought she said she mailed hers to Buffalo but I could be wrong. I mailed mine there.

Congrats! That is so exciting! I hope they signed my album at the same time! :D :D

• Like 1

I did, because we are leaving soon for vacation and I wanted to get it back before that.

• Like 1

I thought she said she mailed hers to Buffalo but I could be wrong. I mailed mine there.

Yes, Buffalo.

That is awesome...congrats!!!!

• Like 1

I checked my mail and I haven't gotten it today. Here's hoping for tomorrow!

Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Thanks!

• Like 1

I did, because we are leaving soon for vacation and I wanted to get it back before that.

Okay, that makes sense then. That's great! Promising too. :)

The item I sent to Columbus came back unsigned.

Wow, that's weird. Did you get something signed by them before? From a few things I've heard, I have to wonder if someone is actually keeping track.

I had an album signed on the CA tour, but that went to a different address. I'm trying to get this for someone else. I'll try again.

Not sure if it makes a difference how many times people send things in.

I always send a nice note explaining how much I appreciate the music and all the great shows over the year.

I am upfront about my memorabilia collection.I let them know I am a avid collector and all album covers are framed and matted on my wall. I have also talked about my baseball memorabilia collection and how I envy Geddy's. Ive had 7 items signed so far. I received my clockwork LP cover back from Columbus signed by only Neil and Alex. That seas the only time that happened but its unique so it will look good with the rest of the albums on my wall.

I sent my Vapor trails LP cover to Buffalo. It was the original cover not the re release so I'm sweating getting that one back. It was a very high dollar item but I need it to finish off my collection.

• Like 1

Got this in the mail today. Now I got it and Clockwork Angels signed. I really wasn't expecting it back since I sent it out 2 days before the show

http://i.imgur.com/48FMsFt.jpg

Nice! Anxiously awaiting the mail here myself. :)

Got this in the mail today. Now I got it and Clockwork Angels signed. I really wasn't expecting it back since I sent it out 2 days before the show

That's awesome. Looks great!

Got mine today. Yay! :7up: :7up: :7up:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Mobile%20Uploads/19092e7b-dbca-4700-a09c-543cf91142fc_zps415xqscx.jpg

• Like 8

Got mine today. Yay! :7up: :7up: :7up:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Mobile%20Uploads/19092e7b-dbca-4700-a09c-543cf91142fc_zps415xqscx.jpg

Congrats, you guys!! I'm hoping for Monday! Kind of annoyed at my husband but it wasn't really his fault. The mailman left stuff on the porch today and my husband went out and, forgetting, yells, "There is a box and a big envelope out here!" I got all excited and the envelope turned out to be our prescription meds through the mail program. NOT what I wanted!!! (The Amazon box was OK.)

• Like 2