Autographs?

GotPeart

Here's the latest on the package I sent to Buffalo as per the USPS:

June 4, 2015 , 9:50 pm

Arrived at USPS Facility

JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097 on June 4, 2015 at 9:50 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

All RIGHT!!!

Mine arrived today....fingers crossed! :D

• Like 2

By the way, if anyone who sent their item to Buffalo is tracking its return back to you and you see it on its way, let me know. I don't have my return package tracked. Edited by Xanadu

By the way, if anyone who sent their item to Buffalo is tracking its return back to you and you see it on its way, let me know. I don't have my return package tracked.

I don't either. Here's hoping.

• Like 1

I'm starting to see some of the Greensboro folks receiving their signed stuff. I'm geting a little worried as I live about an hour away and if others have gotten theirs, I should have gotten mine. I'm driving our Admin at work crazy - lol.

I'm still waiting on mine to hopefully come back from Greensboro. I live in New Jersey. Not feeling too good about it though.

By the way, if anyone who sent their item to Buffalo is tracking its return back to you and you see it on its way, let me know. I don't have my return package tracked.

I didn't either. I'm going to give it awhile and hope I get an early surprise ??!!

I didn't either. I'm going to give it awhile and hope I get an early surprise ??!!

I'm going to assume that they're probably going to end up signing them tomorrow when Neil gets there. Then probably they won't go out until Thursday.

• Like 3

I'm going to assume that they're probably going to end up signing them tomorrow when Neil gets there. Then probably they won't go out until Thursday.

Oh that's right. Great point! I'm ok with that. :D

Wow; that was a close one! I thought my package just arriving at 11:00 this morning would be late! Hopefully it will get through with the earlier ones tomorrow as well :-)

Wow; that was a close one! I thought my package just arriving at 11:00 this morning would be late! Hopefully it will get through with the earlier ones tomorrow as well :-)

It's never too late until the concert is over and they're out of town. :D

• Like 2

I guess we are all holding our breath till the Buffalo items we sent begin to return? :drool:

Oh, I will piss myself if I see that big brown envelope waiting for me. :D

Yeah me too, but hopefully not literally. :LOL:

• Like 3

Received item back from columbus with just two signatures.. Neil's and Alex.. The inscription to Tony was different than other items I have . Very small neat writing . I assume it was Neil's.
  • Like 1

Received item back from columbus with just two signatures.. Neil's and Alex.. The inscription to Tony was different than other items I have . Very small neat writing . I assume it was Neil's.

That's odd. I wonder why Geddy didn't sign it?

My package is on its way home from Buffalo!

Very cool. Does it say when it was shipped back to you: Wednesday or Thursday?

It hit the USPS center at 7:17 pm on Thursday.

The item I sent to Columbus came back unsigned.

Wow, that's weird. Did you get something signed by them before? From a few things I've heard, I have to wonder if someone is actually keeping track.