What are you sick of?

savagegrace26

I'm sick of PEEPS!

(never)

Lazy people at work!! :madra:

There's a couple of people there that really test my patience where I work so I know the feeling.

Anyone seen the word "bae" a lot? Apparently, it's the new swag/yolo/cray et al so I'm sick of that now.

coincidentally i finally decided that I look up what that means just a few minutes ago.

• Like 1

My supervisor. I'll let you know Friday PM if I quit or not.

Do you have any other leads? :cheers:

I have the Glengarry Leads.

And to you they're gold, and YOU don't get them...

:D

So...I'm 80% sure that I'll be retired after this year. For the price of a new sedan, I can buy out the rest of my 1.7 years and be an at-home dad. I love my work - I'm damn good at it - but hate my job. So...I think I'll invest in myself, live simply within my means, and work at being a better husband and father.

• Like 2

My supervisor. I'll let you know Friday PM if I quit or not.

Do you have any other leads? :cheers:

I have the Glengarry Leads.

And to you they're gold, and YOU don't get them...

:D

So...I'm 80% sure that I'll be retired after this year. For the price of a new sedan, I can buy out the rest of my 1.7 years and be an at-home dad. I love my work - I'm damn good at it - but hate my job. So...I think I'll invest in myself, live simply within my means, and work at being a better husband and father.

The very best of luck to you.

• Like 1

Lazy people at work!! :madra:

There's a couple of people there that really test my patience where I work so I know the feeling.

Anyone seen the word "bae" a lot? Apparently, it's the new swag/yolo/cray et al so I'm sick of that now.

coincidentally i finally decided that I look up what that means just a few minutes ago.

:LOL:

Reminds me of when Rick Santorum ran for president and people were saying "Google Santorum." :rfl:

My kids father. He's supposed to Cary insurance on them, and Monday, the youngest broke her arm at school.

I took her to urgent care and found out they're not covere . Same with when I took her to the orthopedic Dr, not covered.

So, xrays and a cast later, I'm now owing over $1000. I put them on my own insurance and now am going after him for child support he hasn't paid in a year and for the medical he was supposed to Cary.

He's done bullying me and will now pay for all those years he took and took and took from the girls and myself. He's even trying to get them more because then he knows he won't have to pay.

He's motivated by money and will not buy them things they need and when he does, asked them to pay him back. They're freaking 12 & 14. He also is verbally abusive to them now like he was to me and they hate him. I tried to look out for him and tell him what was going on, but it was never his fault.

I'm done. He will not push them around anymore.

I'm sick of that man.

• Like 2