What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

I made the mistake of eating at a Cracker Barrel tonight. They served canned green beans - disgusting!

You don't look old enough to eat there. You have to have white hair and drive a minivan or a buick.

• Like 1

I made the mistake of eating at a Cracker Barrel tonight. They served canned green beans - disgusting!

You don't look old enough to eat there. You have to have white hair and drive a minivan or a buick.

Sometimes at CrackHead Battle it gets ugly in the parking lot when they're all fighting over the handicapped parking spaces.

A Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights cookie... or two. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/WaldoWatcher/gifs/secret.gif

Hey there, Guin! Good to see you around!

Agreed. :cheers: Jen....
  • Like 1

A Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights cookie... or two. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/WaldoWatcher/gifs/secret.gif

Hey there, Guin! Good to see you around!

Agreed. :cheers: Jen....

Hello, there. :hi: You guys are so very sweet. :hug2:

• Like 2

Today I have eaten a plain bagel; one side with cream cheese, the other with butter. That's probably all I will eat for today.

That's not very healthy.

• Like 1

Some honey ham and swiss cheese on multigrain bread :haz:

Wifey brought home a ham a couple of days ago. First time in years. I've been enjoying it for breakkie with eggs and cheese.

A peanut butter sandwich...

Throw a banana in there and I'm all over it!

My wife has been eating those two in combination every morning for a few weeks now. Some kind of diet she is on now. It has been working so far which makes me happy because she is happy to see some results at least slow but sure. She has tried for so long to change her eating habits but typically gives up very quickly when nothing happens. I love bananas but not a fan of the two together... :)
  • Like 1