What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

I'm not eating anything right now but at the present moment this seems to me to be the sanest and safest place on the forum. :eh:

:LOL:

Hey,

Go too the oldies thread. That's always fun to look at. :D

Don't forget I can't watch them. If I could, I would. :)

The only other place to hide is SOCN. :ph34r:

Good luck,

With that. :LOL:

• Like 1

Pastrami on Rye Bread Sandwich with Dijon mustard , kosher pickle on the side ..Gedd´s Fav. :geddy:

Love it,

But not on Rye.

I did not love rye either...but I have found out that blood sugar rises almost zero eating rye instead of wheat bread....The Geddman know his stuff in terms of cooking/sandwiching as well as he does on da bass huh?
  • Like 1

Pastrami on Rye Bread Sandwich with Dijon mustard , kosher pickle on the side ..Gedd´s Fav. :geddy:

I haven't had a decent kosher pickle, or pastrami on rye, since I left Manhattan.

Makes sense...you are IT when it comes to know what the real (flava) deal is ......
  • Like 1

I haven't had a decent kosher pickle, or pastrami on rye, since I left Manhattan.

Makes sense...you are IT when it comes to know what the real (flava) deal is ......

We should all run up to Geddy's favorite place in Toronto. Maybe he would join us. :laughing guy:

Love it,

But not on Rye.

I did not love rye either...but I have found out that blood sugar rises almost zero eating rye instead of wheat bread....The Geddman know his stuff in terms of cooking/sandwiching as well as he does on da bass huh?

That's nice,

to know. But I just can't stand the flavor. I can still remember when I first had it as a kid. Just one of those things.

Cheetos brand. Called Sweetos and they are cinnamon sugar rings.

and they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

limited edition they would make a killing if they made these all year they are that good....

• Like 1