What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

I'll be having my usual healthy Saturday night meal - Bacon Double Cheese, Fries, and a Vanilla Frosty.

You like Baconators?

What are they? I never heard of them.

They are a bacon double cheeseburger at Wendy's.

My husband gets the bacon double cheese at a different fast food place. First he stops at Wendy's to get the frosties, then he goes to the other place.

Are they any good? If so, next week I will ask him to pick up one of those at Wendy's.

He stops on his way home, so I never am with him.

I love them. If I'm going to get a hamburger at Wendy's that's usually the only one I get. They are really tasty.

The best bacon burger I ever had has everything you'd expect plus bleu cheese and peanut butter. Sounds gross, but it was amazing!

I think almost anything is improved with blue cheese on it but the peanut butter… not so sure about that.

Trust me. It was unreal.

I don't know,

That would be interesting. Plus I hate blue cheese. :P

http://thekitchensinkrecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/gougeres2.jpeg

Yummy, crumbly, stinky goodness.

Its like puke,

Back in the old days of drinking all night and then throwing up. :LOL:

The older I get the stronger the cheese ;)

Gorgonzola and Roquefort cheese goes wonderfully with mushrooms in a sauce.

:yes: ..or Stilton.

Sounds expensive.

:yes: English delicacy cheese. Wanna piss a limey off? Cut of the whole tip of a Stilton wedge.

:LOL:

http://www.idealcheese.com/images/products/detail/stilton.jpg

I say, now that's a bang-up bit of cheese, wot! :codger:

• Like 1

French Toast

No matter how hard I have tried, I've never been able to make French Toast like my mother used to make it, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

How do you cook it?

My mother always made it in a frying pan.

but I think that the type of bread used has a lot to do with it. It could be that the bread I have used doesn't match the quality of some of the white breads back in the stone age.

• Like 1

French Toast

No matter how hard I have tried, I've never been able to make French Toast like my mother used to make it, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

How do you cook it?

but I think that the type of bread used has a lot to do with it. It could be that the bread I have used doesn't match the quality of some of the white breads back in the stone age.

Yes,

A frying pan helps. :P Thick cut french bread is always nice. But any bread works for me. Except Rye. I hate that sh**! :LOL:

• Like 1

A fruit and yogurt parfait that is stll frozen-ish and refreshing.

I've been keeping my yogurt in the freezer lately. There's a perfect window during the thawing process when it's soooo yummy. Just don't let it thaw too long. Then it's gross.

French Toast

How do you cook it?

Yes,

A frying pan helps. :P Thick cut french bread is always nice. But any bread works for me. Except Rye. I hate that sh**! :LOL:

Texas Toast makes good french toast. Nice and thick!

http://static.caloriecount.about.com/images/medium/giant-bread-texas-toast-4341.jpg

• Like 2

French Toast

How do you cook it?

Yes,

Texas Toast makes good french toast. Nice and thick!

http://static.caloriecount.about.com/images/medium/giant-bread-texas-toast-4341.jpg

Oh yeah! :ebert: