What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

I'll be having my usual healthy Saturday night meal - Bacon Double Cheese, Fries, and a Vanilla Frosty.

You like Baconators?

What are they? I never heard of them.

They are a bacon double cheeseburger at Wendy's.

My husband gets the bacon double cheese at a different fast food place. First he stops at Wendy's to get the frosties, then he goes to the other place.

Are they any good? If so, next week I will ask him to pick up one of those at Wendy's.

He stops on his way home, so I never am with him.

I love them. If I'm going to get a hamburger at Wendy's that's usually the only one I get. They are really tasty.

The best bacon burger I ever had has everything you'd expect plus bleu cheese and peanut butter. Sounds gross, but it was amazing!

I'll be having my usual healthy Saturday night meal - Bacon Double Cheese, Fries, and a Vanilla Frosty.

You like Baconators?

My husband gets the bacon double cheese at a different fast food place. First he stops at Wendy's to get the frosties, then he goes to the other place.

Are they any good? If so, next week I will ask him to pick up one of those at Wendy's.

I love them. If I'm going to get a hamburger at Wendy's that's usually the only one I get. They are really tasty.

The best bacon burger I ever had has everything you'd expect plus bleu cheese and peanut butter. Sounds gross, but it was amazing!

I think almost anything is improved with blue cheese on it but the peanut butter… not so sure about that.

You like Baconators?

I think almost anything is improved with blue cheese on it but the peanut butter… not so sure about that.

Do they put mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato on it? If so, I won't like it. I don't like m, l or t on my burgers.

You like Baconators?

Do they put mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato on it? If so, I won't like it. I don't like m, l or t on my burgers.

You mean the one at Wendy's or the one that goose is talking about? The one at Wendy's doesn't have that on it.

You like Baconators?

Trust me. It was unreal.
  • Like 2

You like Baconators?

Trust me. It was unreal.

I don't know,

That would be interesting. Plus I hate blue cheese. :P

• Like 1

You like Baconators?

Trust me. It was unreal.

I don't know,

http://thekitchensinkrecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/gougeres2.jpeg

Yummy, crumbly, stinky goodness.

• Like 1

You like Baconators?

Trust me. It was unreal.

I don't know,

Its like puke,

Back in the old days of drinking all night and then throwing up. :LOL:

• Like 2

You like Baconators?

Trust me. It was unreal.

I don't know,

Its like puke,

The older I get the stronger the cheese ;)

Gorgonzola and Roquefort cheese goes wonderfully with mushrooms in a sauce.

• Like 1

You like Baconators?

Trust me. It was unreal.

I don't know,

Its like puke,

:yes: ..or Stilton.
  • Like 1

You like Baconators?

Trust me. It was unreal.

I don't know,

Its like puke,

Sounds expensive.

• Like 1

You like Baconators?

Trust me. It was unreal.

I don't know,

Its like puke,

Sounds expensive.

:yes: English delicacy cheese. Wanna piss a limey off? Cut of the whole tip of a Stilton wedge.
  • Like 1

You like Baconators?

Trust me. It was unreal.

I don't know,

Its like puke,

Sounds expensive.

:yes: English delicacy cheese. Wanna piss a limey off? Cut of the whole tip of a Stilton wedge.

:LOL: