Your Profile Name and how it relates to Rush, if it does...

Thunder Bay Rush

Well the Rush relation is obvious, but I also chose it because I make my living working with computers. So in an abstract way I chose because I happen to be a Digital Man.
  • Like 1

My username has nothing to do with Rush, its just my initials and my birth year.

Pretty original huh?

:LOL:

Not as original as mine :)

Or mine. How much more innovative can you be? Use your real name. :coy:

Edited by Lorraine

Erm yeh. :eh:

I love Owls .

Is By Tor an Owl ?

Well why not ,

A prince of darkness ?

I Love fantasy and a bit of a Dracula fan when I was a kid . Christopher Lee, Hammer Horror .

Maybe not .

But a few years ago I joined a Classic Rock Forum and to make a point I was a Rush fan , I became

By Tor . :D

Footnote bit .

Also I`ve wrote a short little story about a Manitou , using the names By Tor and The Snow Dog

Here.

http://betterthantv....pter-17-manitou

Edited by By Tor

My username has nothing to do with Rush, its just my initials and my birth year.

Pretty original huh?

At least its sexy.... :) :coy:

Pretty original huh?

Aye, it's all good. The first forum where I went that way actually.

Pretty original huh?

Aye, it's all good. The first forum where I went that way actually.

Me too.

Sort of a loose translation of my last name - sort of like what Lifeson did with his name. It makes me think of "watchmaker," too.

I wish I were as clever as some of you in coming up with a user name, but sadly I'm just another rush geek...in other words, I'm creatively challenged!

I wish I were as clever as some of you in coming up with a user name, but sadly I'm just another rush geek...in other words, I'm creatively challenged!

...So what is "JARG" :D

...So what is "JARG" :D

Exactly!

I'm a bit confused about the other thing....I see a name above the post and a name above the l'il picture. I see I'm "the seeker" and Lorraine is "dial up diva" and JARG is "pinky moe" and BowlCity is prime mover, etc. What's the deal with that?

I'm a bit confused about the other thing....I see a name above the post and a name above the l'il picture. I see I'm "the seeker" and Lorraine is "dial up diva" and JARG is "pinky moe" and BowlCity is prime mover, etc. What's the deal with that?

That's just something the Admins/Mods assign. Mine's a bit of an inside joke to those of us who haunt the SOCN subforum.

That's just something the Admins/Mods assign. Mine's a bit of an inside joke to those of us who haunt the SOCN subforum.

Mine is due to my pacemaker. Pretty cool they came up with that one..... :cheers:

First initial, middle initial, last name, age I was when I started using the internet consistently.

Mine is due to my pacemaker. Pretty cool they came up with that one..... :cheers:

Mine has to do with groceries.

• Like 1

I await the day I get mine...

The original title, not the pacemaker!

• Like 2

I hereby nominate "not the pacemaker!" to be BowlCity's user name title. :)

Second..... :codger:
  • Like 1

Nope, mine has nothing to do with Rush. :LOL: I just picked it because I had been using it on another forum and I just liked the sound of it.