How Much do you weigh? And How tall are you?

treeduck

Woke up this morning, started to sneeze

I had a cigarette and a cup of tea

I looked in the mirror what did I see

A nine stone weakling with knobbly knees

I did my knees bend press ups touch my toes

I had another sneeze and I blew my nose

I looked in the mirror at my pigeon chest

I had to put on my clothes because it made me depressed

(Raymond Douglas Davies)

• Like 1

6'1"-ish... maybe 165-170. I don't have a scale. OK for a 46 yr old, I guess.

With or without the mustache? :hail:

I recon the facial fuzz does account for a couple of pounds...

I am 5'7". I do not talk about my weight. In fact I haven't weighed in a long time. I go by how my clothes fit. I wear about a size 10, which according to the fashion industry is "plus sized." :LOL:

Oh, and I'm 40 years old.

Speaking of people with bitching cool accents!!

Awww, shucks. :)

6 feet even

48 in September

I stepped on the scale on New Year's day in 2011 and weighed 249.8 and freaked out because I was almost 250 pounds and got back to healthy living and am now around 210. I would like to get around 190 by the end of this year. If I do I may think about running another marathon. According to the government if I don't weigh 180 something then I am considered obese. They can bite my butt because at 180 I'm as thin as a rail.

5'6''

7 stone

There should be such a thing as "Weight Gainers" as well as "Weight Watchers".

Haha...I used to be in that boat, too. I can remember the days of drinking protein shakes and things like that, trying to put on weight. That's in the past now, though. I'm still relatively thin, but not anything like I was. (I'm pretty sure I already posted the specifics earlier in this thread).

Don't know what a stone weighs. :huh:

I'm about 5' 9", weigh around 155 lbs. Pretty thin but I' don't like eating (I eat just so I won't die) and I drink light beer. Lots of it! :hail:

Also I'm very active, playing music, coaching ice hockey, working, etc.

• Like 1

I just weighed myself, 11 stone 8 or in American speak 162lbs

I'm 5'10 and 46 years old just to put it into context...

How much do you weigh? And do you eat like me, ie as much as you like and twice on Tuesdays?! :smoke:

You know what I say? Eat, eat, eat and be merry, eat eat eat more cake with that sherry! :hi:

We must be twins!!

5'10" and 160lbs.

I just weighed myself, 11 stone 8 or in American speak 162lbs

I'm 5'10 and 46 years old just to put it into context...

How much do you weigh? And do you eat like me, ie as much as you like and twice on Tuesdays?! :smoke:

You know what I say? Eat, eat, eat and be merry, eat eat eat more cake with that sherry! :hi:

We must be twins!!

5'10" and 160lbs.

I'm only 155lbs now! :D-13:

5'8"

I used to be (and actually prefer to be) 123-125 but I looked too thin at that weight, especially for my height.

Damn...... :) Nice and fixed Edited by Narpzilla

After becoming dangerously obsessed with the scale in middle school, I have refused to step on one. I go by pants size.

I am a sexy, curvy, big-hipped size 20. After being a size 26 at ten years old, I am more than ok with this.

I am 5 foot 7 :)

After becoming dangerously obsessed with the scale in middle school, I have refused to step on one. I go by pants size.

I am a sexy, curvy, big-hipped size 20. After being a size 26 at ten years old, I am more than ok with this.

I am 5 foot 7 :)

Nice :cheers: :)
  • Like 1

Further, what's your name, age, and date of birth?

Social Security number, driver's license, registration and proof of insurance. I did NOT get out of my gleamingalloyaircar for nuthin'!

Also, we're gonna need a few hair strands for some cloning testing.

I'm 6'2 and 207lbs. 39 years young!

I'm very big into nutrition and working out. 5-6 days a week depending if I'm cutting or bulking.

I am 190ish pounds, 5'6.5" high, 19.5 years old. I have held onto that same weight the past 3 or 4 years or so, so I have been eating better/been more active than when I was 15, but with growing comes natural weight. I generally eat healthily, save for having a can of soda a day, a slurpee two or three times a week, and some odd junk every once in a while. I don't really work out, but between two active jobs (busy arcade in the winter, amusement park in the summer), studying as a percussionist, and my walks/bike rides in the summer, I hopefully will start losing a bit of weight once I stop growing (not that I want to, 5'6" is not a very fun height).