How Much do you weigh? And How tall are you?

treeduck

I am 5'7". I do not talk about my weight. In fact I haven't weighed in a long time. I go by how my clothes fit. I wear about a size 10, which according to the fashion industry is "plus sized." :LOL:

Oh, and I'm 40 years old.

The fashion industry can go f*ck itself, the harder the better. I wear a size 2 in jeans. That has some of my coworkers expressing open envy (and I don't tell unless asked in the general course of a conversation), until I remind them that 10-12 years ago the tag on the exact same pair of jeans probably would've been a 6 or an 8. They fudge numbers and adjust sizing so they can come up with ridiculous shit like size zero, all to feed the egos of the starving body dysmorphics.

The only time I ever get on a scale is at the doctor's office.

There is a store here in Colorado that takes their size 14's and they make them a 1 or 2 so the women shopping there feel good about themselves. So wrong on so many levels!

:yes:

I am 5'7". I do not talk about my weight. In fact I haven't weighed in a long time. I go by how my clothes fit. I wear about a size 10, which according to the fashion industry is "plus sized." :LOL:

Oh, and I'm 40 years old.

The fashion industry can go f*ck itself, the harder the better. I wear a size 2 in jeans. That has some of my coworkers expressing open envy (and I don't tell unless asked in the general course of a conversation), until I remind them that 10-12 years ago the tag on the exact same pair of jeans probably would've been a 6 or an 8. They fudge numbers and adjust sizing so they can come up with ridiculous shit like size zero, all to feed the egos of the starving body dysmorphics.

The only time I ever get on a scale is at the doctor's office.

There is a store here in Colorado that takes their size 14's and they make them a 1 or 2 so the women shopping there feel good about themselves. So wrong on so many levels!

That's just plain weird. I don't understand how anything above a size 8 became a plus size all of a sudden.

I wear I size 4 sometimes a 2 depending on the brand and it's really frustrating that the sizes all changed suddenly.

So now we have XXXS and if you don't even have at least 1 X before the S you're overweight. :wacko:

A size Small is too big all of a sudden.

So, I did a little research, and found that 1 stone = 14 lbs. I want to know, who has ever had stones that big? And if you did, you'd need a bowling bag instead of a scrotum! :o

So, I did a little research, and found that 1 stone = 14 lbs. I want to know, who has ever had stones that big? And if you did, you'd need a bowling bag instead of a scrotum! :o

When you've been kicked in the stones hard enough they probably weigh that much!

Yes, I had to figure out what a "stone" is too. Apparently, quite a variable weight depending on geography and the item being weighed. So, let me see...1 stone = 14 lbs...

I'm 5'7" tall. I weigh (roughly) 10 stone (10 stone 5, if I understand the terminology correctly).

So, treeduck, are you calculating the collective weight and height of TRF? I wonder how tall we all are, collectively?

:hi: :) :guitar:

Hilarious thread, thanks for the laughs Duck! :joker: 6' - 12.5 stone(ish) last time I checked. I eat loads but don't really put it on, being semi-veggie helps as well. Edited by Steevo

I don't even know what you Brits call "stone" and how you can see that as a TRUE measurement... it doesnt make any sense.

As far as how much I eat... I dont overeat , I've cut out meat and animal products for dietary and sensitive stomach concerns but I still eat lots of fish. I get lots of exercise and work out 3 times a week and do yoga classes.

I'm getting in better shape, losing "fat" and toning muscle.

Yes, I had to figure out what a "stone" is too. Apparently, quite a variable weight depending on geography and the item being weighed. So, let me see...1 stone = 14 lbs...

I'm 5'7" tall. I weigh (roughly) 10 stone (10 stone 5, if I understand the terminology correctly).

So, treeduck, are you calculating the collective weight and height of TRF? I wonder how tall we all are, collectively?

The current average is 4'11 and 246lbs, so I'd describe us as very stocky midget gems... :hail:

• Like 2

I'm 5'10" and weigh 153 lbs., but I feel like a runt compared to some of you.

You'll grow! :codger:

At this point I doubt I'll get any taller ---unless I take to wearing heels. :| :P

Well I'm only 5'10 what do you want to be taller than that for?

I don't even know what you Brits call "stone" and how you can see that as a TRUE measurement... it doesnt make any sense.

As far as how much I eat... I dont overeat , I've cut out meat and animal products for dietary and sensitive stomach concerns but I still eat lots of fish. I get lots of exercise and work out 3 times a week and do yoga classes.

I'm getting in better shape, losing "fat" and toning muscle.

Pssst...Chrissie...stone stone stone stone stone stone stone stone stone stone stone stone! :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: :madra: :joker:

The current average is 4'11 and 246lbs, so I'd describe us as very stocky midget gems... :hail:

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-scared001.gif

• Like 1

OK, so how tall would TRF be if we were stacked up head-to-foot? And how much would we weigh collectively? How much would we weigh on Jupiter?

Just some suggestions for someone with some time to kill and can add long columns of numbers and get the correct answer reliably every time. :) (This is not me - I have to calculate 2+2 several times and then go with the answer that pops up most frequently, hah).

Edited by Mara

5,312 Shekels

3.31 cubits

Is your house built out of gopher wood? ;)

Im 28, my height is 5'2 (barely) and I'm 115lbs soaking wet :LOL:

You're a midget gem!

I'm 5ft 3ins. :)

But your thick furred coat makes you look much larger to scare your enemies away...your paws are HUGE Baby... :pussy:

You're a midget gem!

But your thick furred coat makes you look much larger to scare your enemies away...your paws are HUGE Baby... :pussy:

:LOL:

You're a midget gem!

You Big Tree!

:P

Seriously it's funny not many people are shorter than me and my bf is a foot taller than me. I always have shade with me tho on sunny days out and about. :D