Jann Wenner tries to introduce RUSH - Standing Ovation before he has a chance!

Snaked

Here is the video of what was reported earlier this evening.

Jann Wenner starts to introduce RUSH but before he can get beyond the first sentence the crowd goes crazy for over 1 minute before he has a chance to finish the introduction.

• Like 4

We are a loud and devoted bunch.

Yeah, total goosebumps.

• Like 2

you can tell Alex was lovin it! lol

I know people meant well, but this was kind of disrespectful to Jann Wenner and Rolling Stone magazine who have supported the band so devotedly for several decades now...

Sir, your sarcasm is fully noted!

:notworthy:

I know people meant well, but this was kind of disrespectful to Jann Wenner and Rolling Stone magazine who have supported the band so devotedly for several decades now...

:goodone:

Too right. Only Rush fans would get that. But I don't care, suck it Jann!!!

You kill me Gary! :LMAO:

I'm actually being serious. Why, as recently as back in 2008 Rush were on the cover of Rolling Stone! :

http://yahdigg.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/obama-rs-cvr.jpg?w=468

Ok, maybe not actually ON the cover, the but there was an article hidden inside for those who bothered to look, and I'm sure there were a LOT of people who did because Rolling Stone magazine is still so relevant. :yes:

I'm actually being serious. Why, as recently as back in 2008 Rush were on the cover of Rolling Stone! :

http://yahdigg.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/obama-rs-cvr.jpg?w=468

Ok, maybe not actually ON the cover, the but there was an article hidden inside for those who bothered to look, and I'm sure there were a LOT of people who did because Rolling Stone magazine is still so relevant. :yes:

You're layin it on thick today. :LMAO:

Rolling Stone seemed to warm up a little to our band circa Presto which they gave 3 stars to when it came out. I flip through it at the library if a band or artist I like is featured or interviewed but other than that RS is a total junk rag that tries way too hard to play up to the hipster crowd and be on the PC side of every issue. Their political reporting has the depth and logic of an angry 13 year old going through their rebellion phase. lol
  • Like 1

We booed Jan and then interrupted him, geeze we are so rude. Hahahahahaha.

The smiles on Geddy and Alex alone were worth it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iz9cO6OMY40/UXMU3IXrvMI/AAAAAAAAClM/rYFHi5dWgwA/s320/Chuck+D+Rush+Tweet.png Edited by Ged Lent's sis

Rolling Stone seemed to warm up a little to our band circa Presto which they gave 3 stars to when it came out. I flip through it at the library if a band or artist I like is featured or interviewed but other than that RS is a total junk rag that tries way too hard to play up to the hipster crowd and be on the PC side of every issue. Their political reporting has the depth and logic of an angry 13 year old going through their rebellion phase. lol

their politics suck...democrat ass-kissing in every issue

and an album is only good if it's made by heroin addicts!