Thank you TRF, you helped make my Misty's passing a lil more bearable

BeOhBe Bob

Our 13 year old Husky is making the trip as I type. Poor thing, a cold, a little congestion

and almost like Dick Clark...someone turned the anti aging program off on him? Her age caught up with her.

Been breathing like a coal miner with a 3 pack a day habit, no energy, hasn't eaten a bite and whatever water she drinks comes back up in minutes. Major benign lymphomas on two of her nipples which hurt her like hell.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/90/fed82881c1621a1b71c91999dfa5bd1d.jpg

We never realized it, but since she's so blonde, we never saw a gray hair on her! And our favorite game was RUF! I'd ask her if she wanna play RUF! and toss that damn PeepeeJack further and further off the side porch into the backyard and she'd run and get it...bring it back but only after she did her business. ;)

So for the last ten days whenever I got here, TRF was my Great Escape. I can't thank you guys enough for that

<3

• Like 2

Our 13 year old Husky is making the trip as I type. Poor thing, a cold, a little congestion

and almost like Dick Clark...someone turned the anti aging program off on him? Her age caught up with her.

Been breathing like a coal miner with a 3 pack a day habit, no energy, hasn't eaten a bite and whatever water she drinks comes back up in minutes. Major benign lymphomas on two of her nipples which hurt her like hell.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/90/fed82881c1621a1b71c91999dfa5bd1d.jpg

We never realized it, but since she's so blonde, we never saw a gray hair on her! And our favorite game was RUF! I'd ask her if she wanna play RUF! and toss that damn PeepeeJack further and further off the side porch into the backyard and she'd run and get it...bring it back but only after she did her business. ;)

So for the last ten days whenever I got here, TRF was my Great Escape. I can't thank you guys enough for that

<3

:hug2: Poor Misty... My heart has broken for you and your family, Bob. Am in tears. :hug2:

• Like 1

What a beauty she was. You have my deepest sympathies. I'm so sorry Bob. :(

:hug2:

• Like 1

I am so sorry - this is the hardest decision a pet owner ever has to make. Bless you for granting her an easy release from the pains of old age decline. It is truly an act of love.
  • Like 1

Aw man, I'm sorry for you and your family. The loss of a pet is rough, glad we could be here to give some support.
  • Like 1

Sorry for your loss :rose:

I've had to put two of my cats and one doggie down over the last 6 or 7 years. Talk about a torque wrench to the heart. You did the right thing, and hopefully you take some comfort in that. Take some time, then consider rescuing a sheltered poochie. :)

• Like 1

I'm so sorry Bob. :(

I do hope you get a new puppy. Nothing fills the void in your heart quite like another pet. :)

• Like 1

Oh my

My cat Vish paws at me as I read..and weep. Kinda left the three kitties hungry this morning to take care of Misty, and well...anyway You guys are the best. Truly the best. AND MISTY WAS MY WIFE'S DOG! I just got so attached to her. When I'd go see Diane (before we were married) I'd let myself in and Misty & Nicky (her boy Shepherd) would run up and down her apartment "Mommy the guy's here! The Guy Mommy the GUY" I'd yell as they barked and carried on. After Nicky passed Misty still acted up and I still translated her barking and carrying on. She was my football baseball afternoon nap buddy, movie buddy TV pal. If i got too upset over a bad play, she sneak out hang with Mommy for a little bit til I calmed down then we'd share chips n dip or whatever I was eating...even after I'd fed her. "You ate already i just fed you...remember?" And that look.."Yeah Dad but what's dat can i have sum? Pweeze?" Neither of us knew she was 13. I guess she'll always be our other big little kid

• Like 5

Oh man lol I got an ass reaming from my boss yesterday too. I haven't been able to work in two weeks, with all the trips back and forth to the vet, and keeping watch over The Miss. I saw a text from him "Call me". hah hah I know what THAT means. It had been there for almost 3 hours, I have my phone off now, not wanting much in the way of the world to disturb us. So I warn Diane, and call my boss. Sharing pleasantries...and right as he's about to fire his first salvos of his tirade, I apologize for not letting him know what was going on here.

He was taken back and understood. "But you don't understand Bob(and the volume and anxiety in his voice rises) I promised Jim numbers (I hear buzzing) and I make sure I take care of you guys(white noise hum growing louder)are ya with me?" Uh huh yeah I told him I won't be making the Wed. meeting and at least he understod that!

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

I'm so sorry for you and your family Bob!! :(

For Misty! :rose:

Edited by LyndseyG
  • Like 1

Bob,

I'm very sorry to hear that your beloved doggie is no longer with us. :( I'm glad that she's no suffering anymore so take comfort in that fact. After while, when you're ready, get another puppy to fill the large void...You'd be surprised how soon you can recover from the loss with another furball to play with.

Hope all will be okay at the workplace!!

:)

• Like 1

BeOhBe Bob,

I'm so very sorry for your loss and all the emotions that you are now going through.

I've lost my Clark a little yorkie, (9years ago) and I STILL miss him and will never forget. It gets better with time, but........

They are a part of your family.

He was my son to me.

I know what you are going through and I'm very glad that you have this place to make it a little easier.

All of my love to you,

LIN

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Like 2