NO CAMERAS OR RECORDERS

Got my ticket for Minneapolis today. Couldn't help but read those four horrible words.

Shall I try to sneak a camera in anyway?? We'll see.... 653.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jul 22 2012, 08:45 PM)
I can't say that the band really cares about cameras as long as they are point and shoot.

Yah, the band may not care, but I'm more worried about the security dicks busting me.

I'm 100 feet away from the stage (lower level, 7th row, facing the stage). I have a Canon EOS Rebel T2i digital camera, so I doubt they'll let me bring it in. I could buy a smaller point-n-shoot just for the Show, and try to get in with that.....but with my rotten luck, they'll be dicks about it..... doh.gif doh.gif

Those four words are pointless in this day and age. Everyones Phone is a camera or recording devide. You can't get passed it, I think its just a formality or a legal thing to have that phrase on the tickets.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Jul 22 2012, 09:55 PM)
I can't say that the band really cares about cameras as long as they are point and shoot.

Yah, the band may not care, but I'm more worried about the security dicks busting me.

I'm 100 feet away from the stage (lower level, 7th row, facing the stage). I have a Canon EOS Rebel T2i digital camera, so I doubt they'll let me bring it in. I could buy a smaller point-n-shoot just for the Show, and try to get in with that.....but with my rotten luck, they'll be dicks about it..... doh.gif doh.gif

You will probably get in with a small P&S. Not an SLR.

I looked back at some of my old Rush tickets. Some have it and some don't. I've always taken cameras to Rush shows. confused13.gif

I recently went to a concert and there was nothing printed on the ticket, but there was a sign at the entrance. I had to give up my camera and get it back at the end of the show sad.gif

I am shocked if i Don't see this on an Arena ticket

QUOTE (johndyar @ Jul 23 2012, 08:00 AM)
QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Jul 22 2012, 09:55 PM)

You will probably get in with a small P&S. Not an SLR.

OK, but my question is: If I walk up to the gate with the point & shoot in my hand, will they take it from me, or do I wear a jacket and keep it in there? Or do I try to hide it in my pants? ohmy.gif

This is all new to me. Back in the day, I only snuck in joints......that was easy. tongue.gif

I obeyed the No camera command on my Toronto Air Canada ticket in July 2010 and did not bring a camera. Still, I was searched as I entered the ACC when others weren't. Then, as soon as the concert started, up came all the cameras with their little screens glowing in the dark.. that's my experience.

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Jul 23 2012, 07:22 PM)
OK, but my question is: If I walk up to the gate with the point & shoot in my hand, will they take it from me, or do I wear a jacket and keep it in there? Or do I try to hide it in my pants? ohmy.gif

Get ready to spread them cheeks boy.

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jul 22 2012, 09:01 PM)
As long as you're not on the edge of the aisle you should be fine. Security isn't about to weave their way through the crowd to kick you out for using a camera, especially since you won't be the only one

I have seat #1 on my row. Oh the pros and cons of being on the edge. eh.gif

QUOTE (Shredder2 @ Jul 24 2012, 01:20 AM)
QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jul 22 2012, 09:01 PM)
As long as you're not on the edge of the aisle you should be fine. Security isn't about to weave their way through the crowd to kick you out for using a camera, especially since you won't be the only one

I have seat #1 on my row. Oh the pros and cons of being on the edge. eh.gif

Yeah, that was my problem last time. They were quick to yell at me for using my camera phone because I was right on the edge. Now I'm in the middle of the row for all my shows smile.gif

QUOTE (Motorshooter @ Jul 24 2012, 09:21 AM)
Toss your point and shoot in your pants-with the rest of your junk and hope for the best! common001.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (librarian @ Jul 24 2012, 12:34 PM)
QUOTE (Motorshooter @ Jul 24 2012, 09:21 AM)
Toss your point and shoot in your pants-with the rest of your junk and hope for the best! common001.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Wait a minute....I already call my junk my "point and shoot"...

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Jul 22 2012, 08:27 PM)
Got my ticket for Minneapolis today. Couldn't help but read those four horrible words.

Shall I try to sneak a camera in anyway?? We'll see.... 653.gif 653.gif

I've done it and after a time, I realized that I'm just annoying the people behind me.

And now when I see people holding up their iPhone or digital camera I think, just enjoy the show, let the camera in your brain capture the memory.

I never had a camera the first 15 times I saw RUSH 1982 - 1992. Why do I need one now?