What are you watching right now?

Maverick

Just watched Cincinnati Kid for the first time. Steve McQueen was cool as usual. Ann Margret was Hot. But the thing that captured me was an aged Edgar G. Robinson as "The Man." That was the first movie other than Ten Commandments that I saw him in and man does he have a commanding presence.

ALF

I am really loving this gentle natured family sitcom from the 80's. Perfectly scripted and wonderfully quaint, it's odd how it makes me yearn for an era that has become so familiar, and yet I never lived a single day in it.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

ALF

I am really loving this gentle natured family sitcom from the 80's. Perfectly scripted and wonderfully quaint, it's odd how it makes me yearn for an era that has become so familiar, and yet I never lived a single day in it.

Well, don't yearn too much. ;)

Some folks in their 40s & 50s may talk about how good tv was back in the day but believe me, we bitched then too. There was plenty of 80s garbage around [see also: Silver Spoons, Growing Pains, Webster, Full House...].

ALF

Well, don't yearn too much. ;)

Some folks in their 40s & 50s may talk about how good tv was back in the day but believe me, we bitched then too. There was plenty of 80s garbage around [see also: Silver Spoons, Growing Pains, Webster, Full House...].

Full House has always been crap.

My Left Foot