What are you watching right now?

Maverick

Jessica Jones. Easily rivals Daredevil on Netflix. Can't wait for The Defenders and Luke Cage series.

Surprised by that but it's good to hear. Haven't seen JJ, but I really like DD. Besides Cage but before Defenders they'd still need to do Iron Fist. Or have the plans changed?

the live riffing of Santa Claus Conquers The Martians on Rifftrax

That would make it decent, at least. I'm old enough that I vaguely remember a neighbor taking us to see it in the theater! It scared the crap out of my sister and myself, we were teeny and there were martians and stuff! :D :D

the live riffing of Santa Claus Conquers The Martians on Rifftrax

That would make it decent, at least. I'm old enough that I vaguely remember a neighbor taking us to see it in the theater! It scared the crap out of my sister and myself, we were teeny and there were martians and stuff! :D :D

They're doing one this week for Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny. I'm gonna watch the regular rifftrax commentary for it this week. Can't see it in theaters since I work late hours so I'll have to wait a couple of months for it to show up on Rifftrax's website. Speaking of which, I finally got to see Miami Connection now that's it's available.

• Like 1

Have been watching "Murder She Wrote" on Netflix, added it to my que a couple days ago.....on show 7 of the first seaon....Peter Graves is in this one....I love shows where you have to use your BRAIN. As such, Star Trek and other Sci-Fi USUALLY satisfy that requirement, but some stuff I've seen on the Sci-Fi channel challenge that premise of needing your brain...I like Law enforcement proceeduals also...as long as they get some COMEDY well mixed in.....This show meets that criteria, as well as shows I'm addicted to, NCIS family, Blue Bloods, Rizzoli and Isles, Criminal Minds, Hawaii 5-0, and some British fare, "Foyle's War" about a Chief Inspector in southern England during WW II...excellent historic shots of Briish aircraft of the time (another of my LOVES), "Midsommer Murders" a modern day Inspector and his fledgling Detective solve crime in a Fictional English county... The way these Brit shows are set up, wow do the British folk like their SEX,,,LOL Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1