False rumors thread

Lost In Xanadu

This thread is for false predictions, ones you've heard or ones you made up.

I'll start:

The full title of The Garden is The Chinese Zen Garden, and is basically Tai Shan II

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dscrapre @ Apr 22 2012, 10:30 PM)
Rush will be performing the entire Clockwork Angels album at the closing ceremonies of the London Olympics.

rofl3.gif

Rush will take off Caravan and Headlong Flight from Clockwork Angels before release date.

Alex:

"Well, we thought about it, and decided we didn't want Clockwork Angels to be as good as Snakes and Arrows. See, we sort of had a good-album, bad-album pattern going on, one that would point to Clockwork Angels being a good album. As you know, we've never liked following patterns, so we decided to mess with our fans and make the new album suck. [laughs] That's why we decided to take out Headlong Flight and Caravan. BU2B will stay, but the whole song has been reworked: the lyrics are the same, but we have replaced the music with the recording of The Larger Bowl, but backwards."

QUOTE (Dscrapre @ Apr 22 2012, 09:30 PM)
Rush will be performing the entire Clockwork Angels album at the closing ceremonies of the London Olympics.

Rush will be competing in the London Olympics marathon, but according to Alex's recent interview, "one moment's high, and glory rolls on by...".

I swear I read an interview with Neil, which said he was going to address the audience at the end of each Show. yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

He plans on coming out from behind the drum kit, taking Geddy's mike, and blasting the fans for their constant letters and e-mails about Ayn Rand.

Rush will be performing a nightly encore of "Pour Some Sugar On Me".

The red-cloud-clock-swirl CA cover image is fake.

Neil is gonna replace his trademark hat with a diaper.

Geddy is gonna start lip synching the whole show.

Alex is gonna start hitting golf balls into the audience during Neil's solo.

And an oldie: Snakes and Arrows is gonna be like Hemispheres, only better!

2.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Apr 22 2012, 09:14 PM)
I swear I read an interview with Neil, which said he was going to address the audience at the end of each Show. yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

He plans on coming out from behind the drum kit, taking Geddy's mike, and blasting the fans for their constant letters and e-mails about Ayn Rand.

You know what? I wish he would. Well, the part about Ayn Rand anyway. Set a few people straight.

I read somewhere that Rush has decided that it's not enough that vinyl is getting a jump in popularity. CA will be released on 8 track!

Neil does not tour for the Money , he wants to get to know his fans

Rush will be performing with a small Symphony Orchestra on the CA Tour,

It is reported that the following is the set list for the tour:

Set 1:

CAO - CA Overture-with Orchestra not released on Album)

***(Neil is playing his old Set with Bell Tower and Gongs)***

Clockwork Angels (Entirety with Orchestra where needed)

Dreamline (With Orchestra & Lasers)

Tears (With Orchestra)

Jacobs Ladder (With Orchestra)

Manhattan Project (With Orchestra)

Red Sector A (With Orchestra)

La Villa Strangiatto (With Orchestra)

Set 2:

Also Sparch Zarathustra (With Orchestra)

Subdivisions (With Orchestra)

Analog Kid (With Orchestra)

Bravado (With Orchestra)

Digital Man (With Orchestra)

The Weapon (With Orchestra & Count Floyd Intro)

Mission (With Orchestra)

Losing It (With Orchestra)

Distant Early Warnings (With Orchestral Beginning from GUP Live)

New World Man (With Orchestra)

YYZ/ Drum Solo (With Orchestra Horns & Percussions)

Alex Solo /Different Strings (With Orchestra)

Freewill (With Orchestra)

Xanadu (Entire with Orchestra)

Encore:

Limelight (With Orchestra)

Marathon (With Orchestra & Small Choir)

2112 Overture/ Temples/ Finale (No Orchestra)

2nd Encore: (No Orchestra)

Far Cry

Tom Sawyer

The Spirit of Radio

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Neil won't actually be performing on tour.

Rush will feature Metaldad on the drums for the CA Tour.

I also hear that the second set will be sung by Rushgoober to preserve Ged's voice for the tour.

To top it all off, Treeduck will be running a series of lengthy polls with the audience to keep them entertained during the intermissions.

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 23 2012, 09:20 AM)
To top it all off, Treeduck will be running a series of lengthy polls with the audience to keep them entertained during the intermissions.

Because of this - all tickets come with an optional cyanide pill.

Several...

The Garden is actually a remake of Garden Road

The Ebony Gospel Choir will be accompanying them this tour in addition to the orchestra.

There is an opening act. Guess who it is? wink.gif

There is backward masking on Clockwork Angels. And after repeated listenings you feel a decades long urge to follow the dying progressive music movement while acts like Justin Bieber rake in the cash .

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Apr 22 2012, 09:44 PM)

rofl3.gif

Rush will take off Caravan and Headlong Flight from Clockwork Angels before release date.

Alex:

"Well, we thought about it, and decided we didn't want Clockwork Angels to be as good as Snakes and Arrows. See, we sort of had a good-album, bad-album pattern going on, one that would point to Clockwork Angels being a good album. As you know, we've never liked following patterns, so we decided to mess with our fans and make the new album suck. [laughs] That's why we decided to take out Headlong Flight and Caravan. BU2B will stay, but the whole song has been reworked: the lyrics are the same, but we have replaced the music with the recording of The Larger Bowl, but backwards."

This made me laugh! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mika @ Apr 24 2012, 12:03 AM)
QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Apr 22 2012, 09:44 PM)

rofl3.gif

Alex:

This made me laugh! laugh.gif

goodpost.gif laugh.gif