IT'S A GIRL!!!

Test4VitalSigns

Today at 2:45 pm I got the greatest Valentine's Day gift of all time...

My beautiful daughter Ricki Jasmine has arrived!!!

She is doing great....Mommy had some mild complications in the hours after the birth but she is doing fine and all will be ok tomorrow.

I can't believe I am finally a daddy!!

As soon as I get settled at home I will try and post pics

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

653.gif Congratulations!!! A sweet, little girl! wub.gif I cannot wait to see a pic of her. I just know she's a cute baby.

Here's hoping mom is doing ok. I can't think of a better feeling than holding a newborn baby.

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

http://www.goodlightscraps.com/content/new-baby/newborn-baby-3.gif

trink39.gif CONGRATULATIONS!!! trink39.gif

Welcome to sleepless nights, barf, pee, poo, drool, more barf, screaming, flinging food, flinging poo, flinging barf, knocks, bruises, worry, developing dog like hearing, more barf.....and then she'll grab a firm hold of your finger and smile at you. And it's all worth it.

and more barf.

Best of luck guys! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Feb 15 2012, 10:03 AM)
Welcome to sleepless nights, barf, pee, poo, drool, more barf, screaming, flinging food, flinging poo, flinging barf, knocks, bruises, worry, developing dog like hearing, more barf.....and then she'll grab a firm hold of your finger and smile at you. And it's all worth it.

and more barf.

In fairness, my experience is that girls are more manageable than boys on the barfing and peeing front.

You'll still spend the next few months looking like a zombit thought Testy!

Congrats mate.

Congrats!!!!!! There is nothing like daddy's little girl. I didn't realize that until I had a little girl. Best to Ricki and her mom!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Feb 15 2012, 05:03 AM)

and more barf.

goodpost.gif

Awesome news, Rick! trink39.gif

Awesome news, daddio!!! I'm so happy for you on this momentous occasion! 1022.gif trink39.gif

Way to go, Testy!

CONGRATS! Enjoy it while you can, soak up every moment because before you know it... she'll be grown up.

I remember when my daughter was born in 2000. I sat down and wrote her a letter about how I felt and my expectations and all of that for her. I have it sealed in a box and that will be a gift on her 16th birthday.

My son was born while I was still in college and I wasn't that forward thinking back then. sad.gif