Dave Navarro wants Rush in Rock & Roll Hall of Fam

RUSHFREAK101

QUOTE (RUSHFREAK101 @ Feb 10 2012, 05:03 PM)
What i loved about that was, the comments came out of nowhere he completely sidetracked the question that the interviewer was asking and totally turned it into RUSH i was like totally blown away

Yeah, thats what is cool about it. 1022.gif

Wow...I am going to say this: "I am a fan of Dave Navarro"

Just hearing him bring that up, when he wasn't even asked about RUSH and then how he just kinda throws his hands up like "RUSH man? I mean can you believe they aren't in"

I always had this kinda view of him from his reality shows and just other silly things he was linked to, but hearing him just bring up RUSH like that...Just awesome! It's amazing how little it takes me to like someone after I find out they like RUSH.

"Hey, did you hear Bin Laden had every RUSH album on his Ipod"

Damn, I never thought I'd say this but...I am a fan of...ok sorry that was a little over the line! laugh.gif

Dave Navarro speaking live from his car - cool! That video link already has over ONE THOUSAND views! Jan Wenner and the folks on the RRHOF nominating committee must be shitting their pants right now - game on!

Ah, I jest, but it is cool. I do believe they'll get in eventually.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Feb 10 2012, 11:51 PM)
Dave Navarro speaking live from his car - cool! That video link already has over ONE THOUSAND views! Jan Wenner and the folks on the RRHOF nominating committee must be shitting their pants right now - game on!

Ah, I jest, but it is cool. I do believe they'll get in eventually.

Yes, and when they are eventually inducted, I hope they send them a nice card that would say something like this:

Dear RRHOF Committee,

Your "Hall of Fame" is a disgrace, but our fans appreciate the the fact that Rush has been (finally) let into the fold. Madonna? Seriously?

I speak for the band here as Alex and Geddy were not inclined to send a response.

:pictureofahugemiddlefinger:

Yours in Christ,

Neil Peart

You know, the more I get to know Dave Navarro, The More I like the guy! He's pretty cool just to even bring that up out of the blue! He obviously feels pretty strong about it if it was the first thing he mentioned when asked about the RRHO SHAME!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Feb 11 2012, 01:51 AM)
Dave Navarro speaking live from his car - cool!  That video link already has over ONE THOUSAND views!  Jan Wenner and the folks on the RRHOF nominating committee must be shitting their pants right now - game on!

Ah, I jest, but it is cool.  I do believe they'll get in eventually.

Rush dont give a ratsass about the RRHOF and that manass-sniffer Jan Wenner, and I wouldnt either if I were them. Means nothing and if they ever do get "nominated" and inducted, I bet they decline to participate.

Edited by jacklifeson

I'd rather them stay out long enough for the popular perception of that sh!thole to become a laughingstock and then someone unaffiliated with the asswipes at Rolling Stone to start a legitimate RRHOF.