Black Sabbath reunites with Ozzy!

USB Connector

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Nov 11 2011, 12:38 PM)
HOLY SHIT. Can't wait. Even better that it happened on National Metal Day

at 11:11AM

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 11 2011, 04:45 PM)
I'm worried about the quality of this new album, there's a good chance it'll be shit judging by Ozzy's last few albums. We'll have to hope that Iommi and Geezer edit out the shit bits and mine for the Ozzy gems...

I thought his new album had a few very solid tracks on it. Either way, it's the tour I'm looking forward to.

Edited by USB Connector

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Nov 11 2011, 03:46 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 11 2011, 04:45 PM)
I'm worried about the quality of this new album, there's a good chance it'll be shit judging by Ozzy's last few albums. We'll have to hope that Iommi and Geezer edit out the shit bits and mine for the Ozzy gems...

I thought his new album had a few very solid tracks on it. Either way, it's the tour I'm looking forward to.

Without the album this would just be another Ozzfest Sabbath tour with Sharon playing Broomstick...

Let the past Stay in the past. The last time they did this it was Less than great. Pantera opened the 4 shows I saw and Pantera made them look Old, Slow and weak . The new songs they did were Rubbish. Ozzy sucks now, let it rest. Edited by metaldad

QUOTE (metaldad @ Nov 11 2011, 02:51 PM)
Let the past Stay in the past. The last time they did this it was Less than great. Pantera opened the 4 shows I saw and Pantera made them look Old, Slow and weak . The new songs they did were Rubbish. Ozzy sucks now, let it rest.

This.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Nov 11 2011, 05:15 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Nov 11 2011, 02:51 PM)
Let the past Stay in the past. The last time they did this it was Less than great. Pantera opened the 4 shows I saw and Pantera made them look Old, Slow and weak . The new songs they did were Rubbish. Ozzy sucks now, let it rest.

This.

yeah, i didnt think so highly of Scream

It would have been better if Ozzy had died instead of Dio and then Heaven and Hell could continue. And it would have been lovely if Sharon had died instead of Randy Rhoads, then we could have had some more great Ozzy albums up till his death in 2009 and no one would miss Sharon except Ozzy but we all know he's doomed anyway now don't we? confused13.gif Just give him some drugs and make sure he makes them albums with Randy...

trink38.gif

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Nov 11 2011, 05:42 PM)
If the 2 new tracks on Reunion are any indication, there's a chance the new record could be good. Now Ozzy's voice after 5 shows on the tour......that's another matter.

Those two tracks were not good at all. Plus, that was 13 years ago so the song writting would be different now. If they could do something musically like they did on The Devil You Know and have Geezer do the lyrics again then we'll have something good to look forward to.

I'm down to see this if it gets anywhere within reasonable driving distance to me. Mainly just so I can see them live one last time and experience the eardrum bursting heaviness that is Tony Iommi's guitar at a live show 1022.gif

When I was at Judas Priest a few weeks ago my buddy heard a rumor that next summer was going to feature a MASSIVE METAL TOUR!!!

He told me that BLACK SABBATH, JUDAS PRIEST and MOTORHEAD are going to tour together in 2012!!

This could be the sign of that happening!!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Nov 11 2011, 11:14 PM)
When I was at Judas Priest a few weeks ago my buddy heard a rumor that next summer was going to feature a MASSIVE METAL TOUR!!!

He told me that BLACK SABBATH, JUDAS PRIEST and MOTORHEAD are going to tour together in 2012!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I saw Sabbath with the Priest in 2004.

Better make it SAB/PRIEST/MAIDEN.

OH WAIT SHARON f*cked IT UP LOL.

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Nov 11 2011, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Nov 11 2011, 11:14 PM)

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

I saw Sabbath with the Priest in 2004.

Better make it SAB/PRIEST/MAIDEN.

OH WAIT SHARON f*cked IT UP LOL.

LOL! Yeah she did. What a TOOL!