last movie you watched

sonicjams

7VX4t1nm.jpg.

Time Stand Still was on Showtime tonight. I own it, but I've only watched it once before tonight. I was even more emotional this time, because we all know what the ending has turned out to be . . . .

• Like 4

http://i.imgur.com/7VX4t1nm.jpg.

Time Stand Still was on Showtime tonight. I own it, but I've only watched it once before tonight. I was even more emotional this time, because we all know what the ending has turned out to be . . . .

I still haven’t seen it and for whatever reason I’m not too fussed about seeing it either.

• Like 1

So with my boyfriend, we watched:

Star Wars (8/10)

I actually enjoyed it due to his enthusiasm

Zombieland (8/10)

Always hilarious to me.

Watchmen (10/10)

One of the most chaotically fantastic movies I have ever seen in my life! I could watch it a million times over. I have seen it only once. But I was utterly enthralled!

The Scent Of A Woman (9/10)

He loves Al Pacino. I loved this movie.

Yeah...lazy week off for him so it was good fun to just sit and chill (although I work sixty hour weeks and am close to dead).

• Like 3

7VX4t1nm.jpg.

That channel has a lot of great music docs in the last few years. That new one on George Michael is worth watching.

Saw some movie that opened yesterday that a lot of people saw. Something about a final Jedi or something? :LOL:

Good movie as well. I honestly wouldn’t mind Hamill getting a supporting Oscar nod not too different from Stallone’s performance as Rocky in Creed. Best looking SW movie in years too. Great cinematography.

• Like 1

7VX4t1nm.jpg.

That channel has a lot of great music docs in the last few years. That new one on George Michael is worth watching.

Saw some movie that opened yesterday that a lot of people saw. Something about a final Jedi or something? :LOL:

Good movie as well. I honestly wouldn’t mind Hamill getting a supporting Oscar nod not too different from Stallone’s performance as Rocky in Creed. Best looking SW movie in years too. Great cinematography.

Creed 2’s apparently out next Thanksgiving. Sly’s been taking to Instagram with pics of Ivan Drago. Hmm...

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/7VX4t1nm.jpg.

I still haven’t seen it and for whatever reason I’m not too fussed about seeing it either.

The parts about the fans and their love of the band and friendship with each other are good, as are the little vignettes with the crew. The band parts are hard to watch, in hindsight.

Flight of the Conchords meets Christopher Guest:

http://chriscrespo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/what_we_do_in_the_shadows_ver2_xlg.jpg

I enjoyed it enough to watch it twice and laughed and laughed. Good, ridiculous, character-based humour. If you liked Conchords you'll probably enjoy this.

• Like 1

tOJSotq.jpg

I've seen this movie a million times and could watch it a million more times! :)

Same here.

Remake coming out next year! Noooooooooo..........

There's a remake? :o How old's the Nicolas Cage one? :o

tOJSotq.jpg

I've seen this movie a million times and could watch it a million more times! :)

Same here.

Remake coming out next year! Noooooooooo..........

There's a remake? :o How old's the Nicolas Cage one? :o

Wouldn’t surprise me if he did this considering he needs the money to pay off his massive debts. Explains all those D list direct to video action movies he’s made lately.

20th_Century_Women.png

COCO.

I was bawling. Who else saw it?

(By the way, I apologize, but there was one scene where the main character's guitar was- SPOILER ALERT!- destroyed. All I could think about was "FORGET ABOUT YOUR SILLY WHIM/IT DOESN'T FIT THE PLAN!")

• Like 1