last movie you watched

sonicjams

220px-More_American_Graffiti_1979.jpg

Loved the Original, did not like the sequel.

Yeah, the split screens got old and tired really fast. Unless your DePalma, don’t bother.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3b/Boys_Don%27t_Cry_movie.jpg/220px-Boys_Don%27t_Cry_movie.jpg

How was Boys Don't Cry? I was thinking of watching that but imagined it's depressing as hell

Again...

220px-Rogue_One%2C_A_Star_Wars_Story_poster.png

I'm realizing that I almost always love the set-up of the Star Wars movies, but by the end I'm ready for them to be over. Love these two characters from Rogue 1...

Cz_8QAoWEAAojRJ.jpg

chirruts-staff-main_3f1fb429.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1560%2C878&width=768

• Like 3

http://flickersintime.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/and-then-there-were-none-poster.jpg

That is a good one! I remember it from when the Dialing for Dollars afternoon movie was always on after school in Pittsburgh.

• Like 1

220px-More_American_Graffiti_1979.jpg

Loved the Original, did not like the sequel.

Yeah, the split screens got old and tired really fast. Unless your DePalma, don’t bother.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3b/Boys_Don%27t_Cry_movie.jpg/220px-Boys_Don%27t_Cry_movie.jpg

How was Boys Don't Cry? I was thinking of watching that but imagined it's depressing as hell

It quite is depressing at the end. Great performance by Sevigny in the final scene. Finished it because it was expired on Starz today.

220px-Scream_2.jpg

Again...

I'm realizing that I almost always love the set-up of the Star Wars movies, but by the end I'm ready for them to be over. Love these two characters from Rogue 1...

Cz_8QAoWEAAojRJ.jpg

I tried watching it again the other night on Netflix. Turned it off about halfway through. It was fun the first time, but it’s not really a movie to rewatch. It’s kind of boring.

Again...

Cz_8QAoWEAAojRJ.jpg

I tried watching it again the other night on Netflix. Turned it off about halfway through. It was fun the first time, but it’s not really a movie to rewatch. It’s kind of boring.

Watching half gives you a needed dose of the universe, and missing the rest is no loss. I didn't finish it either.
  • Like 1

Again...

Cz_8QAoWEAAojRJ.jpg

Have to agree with you. I saw it a 2nd time on Rifftrax last Summer. Turns out it wasn’t my tired mood during the theatrical viewing. It’s just meh. Not terrible but not great either.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

The Terry Kath Experience- documentary on cable.

It was interesting, and poignant. Kath was the original lead singer and guitarist for Chicago. He died in a gun accident when his daughter was only two. This movie was her way of getting to know him better and it was touching.

• Like 1

220px-Swingers_ver2.jpg

I'd never seen the whole thing. Pretty funny. Watching it, I realized the Vince Vaughn is the same guy in every film he does. Build the set, roll the cameras, and let Vince riff. A talented guy in that sense.

• Like 1

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/91/Swingers_ver2.jpg/220px-Swingers_ver2.jpg

I'd never seen the whole thing. Pretty funny. Watching it, I realized the Vince Vaughn is the same guy in every film he does. Build the set, roll the cameras, and let Vince riff. A talented guy in that sense.

"You are so money and you don't even know it" :LOL:

This is the only movie I can think of with Vaughn that I like.

• Like 1

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/91/Swingers_ver2.jpg/220px-Swingers_ver2.jpg

"You are so money and you don't even know it" :LOL:

This is the only movie I can think of with Vaughn that I like.

I thought Interns worked due to riff scenes like this...