last movie you watched

sonicjams

do-not-resist-poster.jpg

Examines the increasing militarization of our (United States) domestic police forces. Quite disturbing actually.

Thanks for the heads up NWM1971

I don't know how this one slipped my radar, but it is something I will definitely seek out

• Like 1

http://streaming-serie.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/star-wars-1.jpg

I've come to enjoy this one more, and II and III less.

Ok? What you want me to say...?

goose, you gotta admit, this is some funny shit

:LOL:

Zumbi is quite the conversationalist.

• Like 1

I like this movie because there is no narrator; they just show clips and let the viewer decide what inferences to draw.

That sounds very interesting. At this year's Nevada Day parade, County police featured their armored vehicles with cops in full battle dress. It was chilling. I'll look for this documentary
  • Like 2

St. Elmo's Fire. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen this movie but every time I do I come away from it with a feeling of both hope and sadness. It's such a trip down memory lane.
  • Like 1

St. Elmo's Fire. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen this movie but every time I do I come away from it with a feeling of both hope and sadness. It's such a trip down memory lane.

Boogity boogity boogity...!
  • Like 2

Boogity boogity boogity...!

Ha ha ha!

I don't put too much credence in folks' reviews. The English Patient and Lost In Translation are hailed as tremendous films by critics and fans alike, but I hate them both (full disclosure - I have not read The English Patient novel). The reviewer is obviously politically right-leaning or at the very least, anti-left, but who cares. IMDB comments are a lot like YouTube comments. Regardless of the subject or what the subject matter implies, I just watch and judge for myself. I like this movie because there is no narrator; they just show clips and let the viewer decide what inferences to draw.

Elaine Benes will agree with you there. Never saw that movie yet though. Saw Lost In Translation on Showtime recently and it's great. However, this movie aside, Scarlett Johansson is such an overrated actress. I've had my share of movies I find insanely overrated. This means you, Trainwreck!

Lethal Weapon

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

http://pics.filmaffinity.com/year_of_the_living_dead_birth_of_the_living_dead-562566655-large.jpg

If you're a fan of GAR and his films, you will like this. It focuses specifically on the original Night Of The Living Dead from 1968 and is probably the most in-depth look at that film's journey produced to date.

• Like 1

La_La_Land_%28film%29.png

I saw the preview for this when I went to see another movie the other day. How is it?

Awesome movie. As a lifelong SoCal resident, I always love it when a movie makes good use of L.A. locations. This is another great one. It starts as a musical number on the 105 east ramp to the north 110. Lot of landmarks like Observatory and the Colorado Blvd bridge in Pasadena.

http://static.rogerebert.com/uploads/movie/movie_poster/holy-hell-2016/large_large_dyXiG7WZovCCWRIbwDhhCEBdqXJ.jpg

You know things are going off the rails at some point....but sheesh.... :(