last movie you watched

sonicjams

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice [6/10]

I re-watched this over the weekend and I got to tell you, it's not that bad. It's a flawed film, for sure, but not nearly as bad as the initial reviews claimed.

Agreed. Is the directors cut any good?

I re-watched this over the weekend and I got to tell you, it's not that bad. It's a flawed film, for sure, but not nearly as bad as the initial reviews claimed.

I watched the original cut on HBO.

I watched the original cut on HBO.

Aaaa ok.

I'm glad Ben Affleck is being taken a bit more seriously as an actor again. He honestly isn't a terrible actor and he's a great director so his role here was really great to see in my opinion.

I've heard complaints that the DCU movies are too serious and dark. I'm not gonna lie...I've enjoyed them a heck of a lot more than the MCU movies so far and at the very least Batman Begins.

Eaglemoon and the Insane Serial Killing Teddy Bear Gang III

Not as good as part two where the gang beats the crap out of some GI Joe action figures.

• Like 1

Wild at Heart.

Surreal nonsense yet again from Lynch. Only positive thing I can say about this is in regards to Laura Dern's sexiness.

Grade: N/A

I love this one. :LOL:

Yeah, a lot of people do. The only Lynch movie I genuinely like is Elephant Man. The others I thought were so so, boring, surrealist nonsense, or a combination of those descriptions

Wild at Heart.

Surreal nonsense yet again from Lynch. Only positive thing I can say about this is in regards to Laura Dern's sexiness.

Yeah, a lot of people do. The only Lynch movie I genuinely like is Elephant Man. The others I thought were so so, boring, surrealist nonsense, or a combination of those descriptions

Even Mulholland Drive?

Wild at Heart.

Even Mulholland Drive?

Never did see that one or Eraserhead.

I fell asleep watching Dune on multiple tries, never could get into Twin Peaks despite my flatmates at the time worshipping it, and i don't remember Blue Velvet too well. I only remember that I didn't think it was all that.

Wild at Heart.

Even Mulholland Drive?

I fell asleep watching Dune on multiple tries, never could get into Twin Peaks despite my flatmates at the time worshipping it, and i don't remember Blue Velvet too well. I only remember that I didn't think it was all that.

Stay clear of Eraserhead and Mulholland Drive if you thought WIld at Heart was surrealist BS...that movie is totally straightforward in comparison. :LOL:

You might dig The Straight Story. The only weird thing about that is that Lynch was capable of directing such a normal movie.

Wild at Heart.

Even Mulholland Drive?

Stay clear of Eraserhead and Mulholland Drive if you thought WIld at Heart was surrealist BS...that movie is totally straightforward in comparison. :LOL:

You might dig The Straight Story. The only weird thing about that is that Lynch was capable of directing such a normal movie.

Ok, will keep that in mind. :cheers:

Elephant Man was really good and i don't think something like that can be a fluke. So there must be other Lynch movies I enjoy

• Like 1

http://www.impawards.com/intl/misc/2015/posters/lobster.jpg

How did you find this one? Quite weird, isn´t it?

Wonderfully quirky!