last movie you watched

sonicjams

I never saw Star Wars until a couple days ago. My friend and I watched all 6 in a row. We took a unique strategy and watched them in numerical order and not in the order they were released. Now I have to watch Fanboys again so I can understand it.

Yesterday, my father and I watched "Sling Blade" and "Saw: The Final Chapter"

QUOTE (Queslington @ Jul 6 2012, 11:36 AM)
I never saw Star Wars until a couple days ago. My friend and I watched all 6 in a row. We took a unique strategy and watched them in numerical order and not in the order they were released. Now I have to watch Fanboys again so I can understand it.

Nice. Still haven't seen Fanboys though.

Murphy's Law...

A lot better than I thought it would be, better than the Death Wish films...

I think I did see this about 20 odd years ago...

Kathleen Wilhote's performance really gels well with Bronson's burned out cop, she delivers 85% of the funny lines too...

Carrie Snodgress of all people provides the opposition for Charlie, and she really comes through with a kind of evil lunatic catwoman-style villain. Nice cameo from Lawrence Tierney too.

The Bronson run continues...

cool.gif

I'm in the middle of watching In Time with Timberlake. It's a very cool concept, and a decent enough movie to watch through to the end. About on the same level as Adjustment Bureau.

Prometheus

For all the panning it got here, I thought it was DAMN good!

Best part was the C section scene. Some dumb b*tch mother brings her litter in, FIVE KIDS!! And just at that moment, so she snuck in and all they did was scream and YUCK and scream so I turned to them and yelled GET OUT!

they screamed again

GET OUT!! even LOUDER

One more scream and one more GET OUT and she got the hint...wasn't gonna get any better

rofl3.gif

Edited by BeOhBe Bob