Worst alex ever looked video!!

reani14

QUOTE (JimboFLX @ Oct 16 2011, 05:58 PM)
QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Oct 16 2011, 05:45 PM)
In order to accept this criticism from you, we'll need to see a picture of you in 1984.  I'm not showing mine, so I'm not criticizing.

Well said!

A couple of weeks ago I went to an 80s poarty and got to bust that stuff out. Funny to think how awesome I thought it looked at the time. ph34r.gif

Had the mighty Big Sportcoat with shoulder pads, collar-up Izod, rolled jeans and Vuarnet Cat Eyes in full effect at the party...and got hit on by a drunk colleague. Guess I've still got it!

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Oct 16 2011, 03:45 PM)
In order to accept this criticism from you, we'll need to see a picture of you in 1984. I'm not showing mine, so I'm not criticizing.

applaudit.gif

Nobody should be judged by what they looked like in the 80s.

No-one should be judged solely by how they look at any time, really. Unless of course, one is shallow and sees everyone else as a threat to their self-esteem. confused13.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Oct 17 2011, 12:32 AM)
QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Oct 16 2011, 03:45 PM)
In order to accept this criticism from you, we'll need to see a picture of you in 1984.  I'm not showing mine, so I'm not criticizing.

applaudit.gif

Nobody should be judged by what they looked like in the 80s.

No-one should be judged solely by how they look at any time, really. Unless of course, one is shallow and sees everyone else as a threat to their self-esteem. confused13.gif

He's not judging him, he's just saying he wasn't a fan of Alex's look back then just like someone else said he looked bad in BTLS when he was all pimply faced and arguing with his parents. Just like someone else said he looked bad when he was covered in blood when he got out of jail.

There is no judgement just comments.

Ya know lighten people. As 2.gif fans we all have opinions on EVERY aspect of the band from bass lines to haircuts to best albums. This is just one more topic someone has an opinion about.

Can you imagine how boring this place would be if it we were only allowed to kiss 2.gif ass.

QUOTE (reani14 @ Oct 16 2011, 10:26 AM)
grace under pressure tour video! all flock of seagulls looking hair. and those silly zubaz pants. would have been better if he wore black leather pants he wore on signals tour...

Wow - someone looked silly in the eighties?

Man - you sure have your finger on the pulse of all that is fashion.

Another question I feel I should raise: Was this also your opinion in 1984? Back then, did you think "Gee, these haircuts and clothes are stupid," or did you think "I gotta get me some pants like that!"? Tastes change over time.

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Oct 17 2011, 05:37 PM)
Another question I feel I should raise: Was this also your opinion in 1984? Back then, did you think "Gee, these haircuts and clothes are stupid," or did you think "I gotta get me some pants like that!"? Tastes change over time.

sell out is what I thought