Just thought I share this

patjnev

I was going to say it would be the opposite at a Madonna concert but I just thought the mens room would still be full of gay guys. LOL.....BTW....I have been to a Madonna concert and it was great but I had no idea she had that big of a gay following. LOL I thought it would be a lot of middle age couples and such. Edited by presto123

It was like that at the Birmngham NEC when Rush played in May. It was great! No queuing! I had to wait for Gilby for a change!

Gilby did tell me that he went to an Iron Maiden concert and ended having a pee in the ladies cause he didn't want to queue!

QUOTE (presto123 @ Sep 10 2011, 01:47 AM)
I was going to say it would be the opposite at a Madonna concert but  I just thought the mens room would still be full of gay guys. LOL.....BTW....I have been to a Madonna concert and it was great but I had no idea she had that big of a gay following. LOL I thought it would be a lot of middle age couples and such.

Neil Peart is a Madonna fan according to his book 'Traveling Music : The Soundtrack to My Life and Times' and he's straight.

The San Francisco Chronicle posted something about the differences with the men's and women's washrooms at a Rush concert here.

Edited by RushFanForever

During the intermission of the June 28th Portland show, my girlfriend, who was attending her first Rush concert (I have turned her into a Rush fan and I am DAMNED proud of doing so as her tastes run to pop and country....she really does like Rush) had to pee so we went out to the bathrooms. Naturally we saw this huge, long line for the Men's room while she just walked right in to the Women's. She was flabbergasted and still talks about it. I of course knew it would be this way so kind of steered her to the realization.

"1 of the 7"

"Sausagefest"

etc.

etc.

I was at that show and I will tell you good people of TRF -

There were plenty of men who came in and used the ladies room, seriously.

It was humid as heck as Hurricane Earl was supposed to have hit us, but did not - It was a good show smile.gif

My sister just went to a convention for the highly-female-dominated company she works for, and the facility (I believe it was on the grounds of Disneyland California) actually converted some of the men's rooms into women's. I kid you not, they put green plants in the urinals!!! They need to figure out how to do the opposite for Rush shows laugh.gif