Neil Peart News July

Tony R

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (reani14 @ Jul 15 2011, 06:25 PM)
and thats all that matters...

Awesome. That's all that matters. THAT is the world I want to live in. Oh I wish, I wish upon a star!

I was very pleased to read that the Boys felt that the Gorge was a "magic show." I sure felt that it was. biggrin.gif

Still can't understand what Bubba sees in the desert, though. I grew up in it. Blech. laugh.gif

Loved the shots of him at the set. Very funny. laugh.gif

Of course I'm one of those weird people who actually enjoys reading about his motorcycle journeys and the like. I find his insights fascinating. (:

Cannot read another sentence of his travel tales. It's some of the most dry and dull stuff I have ever read. If he isnt talking about Rush, which he doesnt seem to enjoy doing very much, then I couldnt care less about what he does in between shows.

Edited by trenken

QUOTE (reani14 @ Jul 15 2011, 06:25 PM)
Who cares about neil, U2 rocked Philly last night.. and thats all that matters...

cool10.gif

Towards the end of Far And Away he spends time saying that gaining the respect of his fellow man is a high goal for him. Then in the next section he says that he has no respect for anyone who believes in God.

ok PLEASE tell me you're paraphrasing or reading something out of context. He didn't REALLY say something this stupid, did he?? I mean, I can understand some of the boneheads on 'Counterparts'.....

Clem