what State would you like to visit?

Of the 50 states, which would like to visit? You can list more than one.

I personally would love to visit Washington. I went to Seattle 3 years ago and enjoyed it and would like to go again, but I would also like to visit other places in the state, like the peninsula, Mt. Rainier, Port Washington, the Cascades, Mt. St. Helens. And the coastal areas look great!

bliss. tongue.gif

[edit] okay seriously...s.dakota(badlands), montana(yosemite), utah(desert valleys), entire pacific coast highway, every national forest.

Edited by ioc

Oregon - it's COOL there.

Not a state, but also wanna go back to DC. I've been several times and it's just a fun place to visit.

Arizona

I haven't seen Maine yet. I'd like to see that. Same with upstate New York. I'd love to see the Yellowstone area, so add Montana and Idaho (I've seen Wyoming...just not the Yellowstone area). I've never been to the Northwest either, so Washington would be cool. I'd love to see Alaska. That would be incredible.

And even though I've been there, I'd love to go to Hawaii again. That is the closest thing to paradise that I have found on Earth.

Hm... I've been to quite a few... But I'd love to go to California, New York, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, and Arizona. As well as a few other states.

Like Louisiana!... So I can see New Orleans, of course. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif What else?!

Hawaii comes first to mind.

I have never been to any of the New England states, so Maine seems like a logical choice of the 6.

I'm from North Carolina and there are places in my own state that I'd like to see that I've never seen - like Boone or Asheville, both of which are in the mountains. Also, some coastal areas I have yet to visit.

Living in New England, I'm surprised that I actually have never been to Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine. If I had more than a month left living here I'd take a road trip laugh.gif

I'll go along with most people and say Washington, Oregon, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah.

If any of you do ever plan a visit to upstate New York, please let me know you're inbound and we'll have a mini Rush-visit! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hawaii. I am afraid that I may not want to leave if I ever make it there. They seemingly have it all, mountains, beaches, rain forest, ocean breezes... Plus, I tend to chafe at our go, go, go lifestyle here. I would like to live someplace chill.

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Jun 6 2011, 01:34 PM)
I would love to see Yellowstone National Park..

So Wyoming is my pick yes.gif

Yosemite in California would be my second pick yes.gif

Yellowstone is my favorite place in the whole world... wub.gif

I will pick Wyoming for said reason.

I'm looking forward to living in Kentucky. It's so nice and flat and open compared to here. People are nice, and I won't have to ruin my transmission on hills anymore laugh.gif

Sure, there are the tornadoes and floods, but if it wasn't worth it, would people still live there? tongue.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jun 6 2011, 08:11 PM)
I'm looking forward to living in Kentucky. It's so nice and flat and open compared to here. People are nice, and I won't have to ruin my transmission on hills anymore laugh.gif

Sure, there are the tornadoes and floods, but if it wasn't worth it, would people still live there? tongue.gif

Looking forward to taking a trip to visit you guys there. smile.gif