do you have a rush ringtone?

racefaceec90

just bought a new phone yesterday (a samsung tocco lite) after my 2003 motorola T720i finally gave up the ghost).after taking a while to start getting to grips with my phone,have used the cable that came with phone to put some music on it.well first place i went to was my rush music.have now got it set for incoming calls with the spirit of radio biggrin.gif 1022.gif 2.gif also have mystic rhythms,limelight,big money (oh and angel of death slayer/a warm place nin biggrin.gif so what do you have for a ringtone biggrin.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have many Rush ringtones - right now its the guitar in "Ine The End" from ATWAS but have lots of different ones.

On that point - we can't get the ones from the official site over here - you know, the harry Satchel ones etc. Anyone got them on file they can send me?

Hope

Faithless

Marathon

YYZ

Double Agent

Prelude 2112

to name a few I've made. smile.gif

No

I've thought about it, but since I keep my phone on vibrate/silent for the most part, it's rather superfluous to do so. Also, I hate listening to just part of a song, so I would probably put it back to silent after a few calls due to sheer annoyance. Also, I would hate to hear it so many times that I get sick of the song.

you can use a website called Ventones to make your own.

I have the 2112 Overture intro, Tom Sawyer intro, SOR intro and Far Cry intro.

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ May 20 2011, 12:57 PM)
TSOR live

Sometimes I just listen to it and don't answer the call. I call them back, though.

I have the intro to Limelight as my ringtone and i'm usually tempted to do the same thing laugh.gif However, now when ever the actual song comes on I think someone's calling me!