The definitive Poll

ILSnwdog

Which do you prefer  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer

• Coke
    • Pepsi

I'm sure this has been done before...but it's been a while. And a poll this important can not be done too often.

For me? I'm a Coke man.

I don't like colas (odd, because I used to love them). I'm a Diet Dew fan, which is a Pepsi product. Ergo, I voted Pepsi.

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ May 10 2011, 12:11 PM)
cherry coke.

goodpost.gif

I prefer Coke, but I'll drink Pepsi if Coke is not available.

Call me paranoid but it seems like more and more restaurants are serving Pepsi products. I've known restaurants to actually make the switch.

It's the next worst thing to being told "we no longer allow smoking in our establishment" (when I used to smoke).

I prefer Coke to Pepsi, but I can't stand the diet versions of either of them, including Coke Zero, which to me, is worse than diet Coke. So I voted for Coke.

I haven't been able to drink the sugary stuff for 25 yrs, but I much prefer Diet Coke over Diet Pepsi.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ May 10 2011, 08:03 PM)
I'm one of those rare people who doesn't really care...I can even drink store brand. Darling boyfriend is a Pepsi drinker.

There's a local supermarket chain, Hy-Vee, that makes the BEST off-brand diet cola. It's better than both Diet Pepsi AND Diet Coke, as far as I'm concerned. laugh.gif

I'm a Pepsi man. Coke, to me, tastes way too syrupy and heavy and gross. Pepsi is a lighter better tasting beverage. I would drink Coke if I absolutely had to. Like a few weeks ago when I had no water and needed something to wash a sandwich down "All I got is Coke if you want...." "oy...sure"

But inside I was 062802puke_prv.gif

Not a big fan of drinking my calories so although I prefer coke in general I will usually drink coke zero or cherry coke zero if I decide to drink soda/pop. Usually I drink water.

I took the challenge back in the 80s but can't remember what I chose. I just remember that there was no prize either way. These days I drink neither unless the restaurant doesn't have unsweetened iced tea (which is rare). I remember thinking Coke was way too syrupy unless mixed with JD or preferably Jim Beam. As of late, I have been enjoying my whiskey neat or with an ice cube....god, I went on a tangent...sorry.

QUOTE (Soni @ May 11 2011, 12:40 PM)
Vanilla Coke!

Never heard of that one!

Oh, wait... I think I remember seeing one about 20 years ago. Is it still being made?