• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 27 2011, 10:05 PM)
Nutella frosting:

2 (3.3 oz) pkgs Jello instant pudding - white chocolate flavor
1 - 13 oz jar Nutella
3 c. heavy whipping cream

Into a chilled mixing bowl, put heavy cream in and begin to whip. Slowly add dry pudding mix - the mixture will get very stiff & heavy. Add Nutella in 3 steps - if frosting gets too heavy to beat, fold with a spatula.

Frost anything with it. drool1.gif

Mara. You are evil. This was an unkind thing to do. How will I ever rest without having tasted this lovely confection? To do so I would have to make a full cake to frost. And there are only 2 people in my house, so I would have to eat nearly ALL of said cake and frosting.

Not cool Mara. not. cool. at all.

^That said....

I have a jar in my cabinet. Never tried it before this year when mom got a 2 for 1 sale, and I was a recipient of the extra.

I had no idea what I was missing. On Stella D'Oro breakfast cookies. On fruit. On Rice Krispie Treats.

What other grand wonders am I missing in life? sad.gif

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Apr 30 2011, 04:46 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 27 2011, 10:05 PM)
Nutella frosting:

2 (3.3 oz) pkgs Jello instant pudding - white chocolate flavor
1 - 13 oz jar Nutella
3 c. heavy whipping cream

Into a chilled mixing bowl, put heavy cream in and begin to whip. Slowly add dry pudding mix - the mixture will get very stiff & heavy. Add Nutella in 3 steps - if frosting gets too heavy to beat, fold with a spatula.

Frost anything with it.  drool1.gif

Mara. You are evil. This was an unkind thing to do. How will I ever rest without having tasted this lovely confection? To do so I would have to make a full cake to frost. And there are only 2 people in my house, so I would have to eat nearly ALL of said cake and frosting.

Not cool Mara. not. cool. at all.

laugh.gif What can I say, except "sucks to be you, eh?" laugh.gif

Enjoy - and notice I said "frost anything". Heck, you could just keep the bowl of frosting in the fridge and snack on it at will, all by itself.

Not that I've ever done that, understand. wink.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 28 2011, 01:59 AM)
I have never tried Nutella. Not once. I see it in the store, but I always reach past it for the peanut butter. It hates that. It PSSTs me, saying, "Buy me." I give it the finger and walk away. Nutella gets upset, but whatever. I don't like food that barks orders at me, right? Pisses me off. Why couldn't it hum a Rush tune or something? "Mission" has a good vocal melody. Why can't it whistle that? Maybe I'd buy it then. Peanut butter knows a few Tool songs, so I always buy it. Nutella needs to learn some good tunes. Maybe even some Italian songs. Nutella is Italian, isn't it? Can you put it on pasta? I could try it on spaghetti....

unsure.gif

facepalm.gif

So yeah, I have never tried Nutella. no.gif

you are sooooooo missing out.

OMG. i can eat it by the spoonfulls ( once in a while..)

my daughter puts it on toast..

For Amber's 18th birthday, i made Nutella crepe's.

f***ing awesome.

wub.gif b_sigh.gif ....

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 5 2011, 01:10 PM)
I have never tried Nutella. Not once. I see it in the store, but I always reach past it for the peanut butter. It hates that. It PSSTs me, saying, "Buy me." I give it the finger and walk away. Nutella gets upset, but whatever. I don't like food that barks orders at me, right? Pisses me off. Why couldn't it hum a Rush tune or something? "Mission" has a good vocal melody. Why can't it whistle that? Maybe I'd buy it then. Peanut butter knows a few Tool songs, so I always buy it. Nutella needs to learn some good tunes. Maybe even some Italian songs. Nutella is Italian, isn't it? Can you put it on pasta? I could try it on spaghetti....

unsure.gif

facepalm.gif

So yeah, I have never tried Nutella.  no.gif

f***ing awesome.

wub.gif b_sigh.gif ....

Hey, it's ladi! 1022.gif

Okay, someday soon I will try Nutella. The overwhelming drooling you guys are doing over it is too much to ignore.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 5 2011, 12:14 PM)
It's not that great

Yes it is. smile.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 6 2011, 02:10 AM)

unsure.gif

facepalm.gif

So yeah, I have never tried Nutella.  no.gif

f***ing awesome.

wub.gif b_sigh.gif ....

Being where I am, I've never seen any ad for Nutella. But I bought some and thought it was decent. I didn't think of any other way to eat it other than on toast or a chocolate bar.

QUOTE (Shirley @ May 27 2011, 11:01 AM)
I just ate a whole small jar, courtesy of this thread...

I went to the store and got a jar of Nutella because of this thread. laugh.gif

But I've been savoring it, eating it as part of breakfast every morning. I want to saaave it...

Atta girl! trink39.gif

I put some in with my frozen yogurt last night for dinner - Delish!

QUOTE (CMWriter @ May 27 2011, 11:10 AM)
QUOTE (Shirley @ May 27 2011, 11:01 AM)
I just ate a whole small jar, courtesy of this thread...

I went to the store and got a jar of Nutella because of this thread. laugh.gif

But I've been savoring it, eating it as part of breakfast every morning. I want to saaave it...

Atta girl! trink39.gif

A friend of mine took the 2ooog glas (Millenium Edition) to the Maledives. He has heard that the people there freak out when they can get 'Nutella'.

So he placed it on the breakfast table and a local guy came and offered him a one week diving course for the glas.

So it must be a form of payment there.

Cheers Grey