Geddy & Alex and the Groupie?

jacklifeson

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (The Main Monkey Business @ Dec 9 2010, 10:27 AM)

Neil really is super human.

Yeah, Neil doesn't do meat and greets.

rofl3.gif Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I hope it didn't happen, but if it did, it did. We all make mistakes. That said, it really is none of my business.

BTW, that chick makes my skin crawl. Wish she'd just keep her mouth shut, but I guess it's far too late for that! rofl3.gif

Okay, I'll stop. wink.gif

QUOTE (safetygirl2112 @ Dec 10 2010, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (The Main Monkey Business @ Dec 9 2010, 10:27 AM)

Neil really is super human.

Yeah, Neil doesn't do meat and greets.

rofl3.gif Sorry, I couldn't resist.

laugh.gif I heard she entered a competition to personally greet neils meat, the professor refused and Alex and Geddy handled the situation.

Seems out-of-character for the guys, who've always been loyal family men and had steady girlfriends/wives at the time.

Alex has been with Charlene since high school, and got married in March 1975. Geddy got married to Nancy in 1977, I think. (Around the time of AFTK.) And look what was said about them in the BTLS documentary by Gene Simmons and Kim Mitchell: they showed NO interest in women on the road. Even with girls running through the hotel halls in their nighties, the guys would just sit around in their room and watch TV.

If it happened, it happened, and the woman's story seems consistent from telling to telling. But it just doesn't sound like Ged and Al.

I'm surprised mainly because they have been known as the Rock Band that didn't do Rock Band things. Other bands and musicians have said the same. So to hear this is just weird.

This does not mean nothing ever happened, of course, but it's thought provoking nontheless.

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Dec 9 2010, 02:47 PM)
Bear in mind, Connie was "a fixture" in the rock & roll world back then and it was a whole different time with whole different attitudes. Don't let stories like this change the way you feel about Geddy & Alex. Certainly, none of us should be judged solely on our actions from some 35+ years ago. We're all human and none of us infallible.

Yeah I was a bastard of a 1 year old for example. 1022.gif

News headlines...Rock stars receive blow job from groupie and politician caught in a lie. laugh.gif

The only guys that could have passed up a hummer are Neil and Ghandi. z7shysterical.gif

Honestly what happens in their bedrooms is the business between them and their wives and I couldn't care less whether way back in 70s they boinked a few groupies while on the road. I don't think 40 years later their wives care either.

That being said... I've heard of Sweet Connie and a lot of her "encounters" don't add up given what I know to be true. So I wouldn't trust what comes outta her mouth.

That is all.

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Dec 10 2010, 10:30 PM)
why does it really matter to people whether or not Geddy & Alex got a BJ from some chick over 30 years ago? Married or not, not many 20-something guys are going to turn down oral sex.

I think we all reached that conclusion five thousand posts (and years) ago. Men don't turn down a blow job. We get it. We're all just having fun with it now. Doesn't matter if it really happened or not. It's just funny.

Archived