The Walking Dead

vital signz

Anyone watching Fear The Walking Dead?

Are you watching that to help with your sleep problems? Good idea ;)

I actually like the show!

But...only barely.

• Like 1

The Walking Dead - Season 7 - Trailer -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUz88zoIg0

I'll watch season 7 eventually but that's a whole lot of nothing in those first couple of minutes.

Thanks for posting it though :cheers:

It did not even remotely get interesting until half way through the trailer

Going with Abraham biting it.

(1) He's said his peace with his fat, dick biting sidekick Eugene. They even hugged each other at one point.

(2) He's admitted a desire to settle down.

(3) Writers could reason out that Neegan saw Abe as a threat because he didn't look scared + he's a big dude to boot.

(4) Abraham's beloved enough yet not one of THE big guns a la Darryl or Michonne.

Bonus ramblings...

- Darryl & Michonne will be off the show when they don't get the money they want.

- Can't be Glenn getting smacked because they already prick teased his death before.

- Frankly, though I'd be good with all of them dying except for Rick, Darryl, Morgan, and Abraham. So yeah, I believe 1 of the only 4 characters I care about was murdered in that scene.

To add a #5 reason to your list, Johnny: Abraham was also wearing an Army dress jacket which would have tipped off Negan that he had military training and was therefore even more of a threat.

Yep, it was Abraham who got Lucilled (RIP, big dude). On the season finale installment of Talking Dead, Chris Hardwick said people were going to be analyzing the final scene like the Zapruder film until the season premier. Kirkman looked right at the camera and said: "that's a hint, folks." I wondered what he might have meant by that so I thought about it and thought about it and then it struck me: do you know what Zapruder's first name was? Yep, you guessed it: Abraham.

Bitch nuts!

• Like 1

(1) He's said his peace with his fat, dick biting sidekick Eugene. They even hugged each other at one point.

(3) Writers could reason out that Neegan saw Abe as a threat because he didn't look scared + he's a big dude to boot.

(4) Abraham's beloved enough yet not one of THE big guns a la Darryl or Michonne.

Bonus ramblings...

- Darryl & Michonne will be off the show when they don't get the money they want.

- Can't be Glenn getting smacked because they already prick teased his death before.

- Frankly, though I'd be good with all of them dying except for Rick, Darryl, Morgan, and Abraham. So yeah, I believe 1 of the only 4 characters I care about was murdered in that scene.

To add a #5 reason to your list, Johnny: Abraham was also wearing an Army dress jacket which would have tipped off Negan that he had military training and was therefore even more of a threat.

Yep, it was Abraham who got Lucilled (RIP, big dude). On the season finale installment of Talking Dead, Chris Hardwick said people were going to be analyzing the final scene like the Zapruder film until the season premier. Kirkman looked right at the camera and said: "that's a hint, folks." I wondered what he might have meant by that so I thought about it and thought about it and then it struck me: do you know what Zapruder's first name was? Yep, you guessed it: Abraham.

Bitch nuts!

Have never seen Talking Dead. Not entirely sure what that is but I guess it's like Siskel & Ebert except for TWD series?

Obviously from what I posted, I'm not surprised by that hint of Abraham. Sucks. But I guess they needed a shock death since I think it's been a while. However, it's still not set in stone until we actually see it.

• Like 1

Not sure wearing an army jacket is a give away that Abe has military training. Negan might just think that he found it somewhere and decided to wear it.

Does Abe wear his dog tags still? That would be more of a give away. But wouldn't you want someone with his training to be around in this type of world. He has a lot he can bring to the table. Bad move to kill him.

I think it's Glenn because he dodged death too many times, especially last season when he had two very close calls. This time he won't be so lucky.

I've not seen this show at all yet, not even a trailer.

If you ever decide to watch it, you're better off just waiting until the show is finished and then binge watch it.

It's going into the seventh season this year. It still draws a ton of viewers, so it may be a long time still before that happens.

Just kill the time until then by listening to more metal :haz:

I've not seen this show at all yet, not even a trailer.

If you ever decide to watch it, you're better off just waiting until the show is finished and then binge watch it.

It's going into the seventh season this year. It still draws a ton of viewers, so it may be a long time still before that happens.

Just kill the time until then by listening to more metal :haz:

Aye! :blaze: <<< walking dead?

• Like 1

Not sure wearing an army jacket is a give away that Abe has military training. Negan might just think that he found it somewhere and decided to wear it.

Does Abe wear his dog tags still? That would be more of a give away. But wouldn't you want someone with his training to be around in this type of world. He has a lot he can bring to the table. Bad move to kill him.

I think it's Glenn because he dodged death too many times, especially last season when he had two very close calls. This time he won't be so lucky.

Forget about the jacket.

Forget the dog tags.

Read Jack Aubrey's post again...Abraham Zapruder.

I've still not seen this show yet.

We love you anyway.
  • Like 2

Bonus ramblings...

Great post. If I was a betting man (well, I am...) I completely put my money on Abraham. He's a great character, but his story line could easily end here without a complete fan base meltdown. Rick, Darryl, Carl, Glenn, Michonne seem untouchable.

For the record, I dream of going full Neegan on Eugene.

• Like 1

Bonus ramblings...

Great post. If I was a betting man (well, I am...) I completely put my money on Abraham. He's a great character, but his story line could easily end here without a complete fan base meltdown. Rick, Darryl, Carl, Glenn, Michonne seem untouchable.

For the record, I dream of going full Neegan on Eugene.

"Going full Neegan on Eugene" -- :LOL:

I guess my second choice after guessing Abraham would be Maggie...

(1) In the comics it was Glenn who got the bat but I can see the show twisting it this way instead. The series has sometimes kept the same death as the comics but switched WHO died (example: Hershel's tv death was actually how Tyrese died in the comics).

(2) Maggie's death would be one way to not have ANOTHER baby Judith on the show.

(3) It'd be a big enough shock but probably not big enough to piss off fans too much.

(4) Since she's a major character, the effect it'd have on Glenn and the others would be worth exploring throughout the season.

Having it be Eugene, Rosita (was she even there? can't even remember anymore. haha), Aaron, or Sasha just isn't strong enough. THAT would probably piss people off, i.e. "We waited half a year for ((enter second tier character name here)) to die?!!"

• Like 1

I like the idea of Maggie getting it. She was sick and not looking good. Negan doesn't know what's wrong with her, so she may be seen as a possible burden who is not useful to him.

Having another baby to worry about isn't what this show needs either.

• Like 1

I like the idea of Maggie getting it. She was sick and not looking good. Negan doesn't know what's wrong with her, so she may be seen as a possible burden who is not useful to him.

Yup. One of my friends thinks it definitely won't be Maggie because "Neegan doesn't kill women in the comics. It's his kind of code." My answer to that is that the show isn't the comics. In the comics, Darryl doesn't exist and Carol is a young woman who committed suicide. So yeah. That.

Yup. One of my friends thinks it definitely won't be Maggie because "Neegan doesn't kill women in the comics. It's his kind of code." My answer to that is that the show isn't the comics. In the comics, Darryl doesn't exist and Carol is a young woman who committed suicide. So yeah. That.

I think it would make Negan darker on the show if they drop the doesn't kill women thing. It will mean that no one is exempt when it comes to getting Lucilled. Why would he kill Abraham? One look at him and you know that the guy can get shit done. He showed huge balls by looking straight up at Negan. Pretty much telling him to bring it on. I think Negan will respect that and spare him.

• Like 1

I have a problem with it being Maggie. She looked very ill in that last episode. Why would Negan kill her if she looks so sick already? Wouldn't it be more fun for him to kill someone who's a bit more, like, not so weak - although a lot of the others were pretty beat up. That way he wouldn't have to waste it on someone as deathly ill as Maggie. Don't know if I'm making sense (it sounded better in my head).

And also, she's actually my favorite character on the show.

But watch, it'll probably end up being her anyway and I'll have a third episode to bawl my eyes out over (the other two being Coda and Welcome to the Tombs).

Edited by LakesideShark

I have a problem with it being Maggie. She looked very ill in that last episode. Why would Negan kill her if she looks so sick already? Wouldn't it be more fun for him to kill someone who's a bit more, like, not so weak - although a lot of the others were pretty beat up. That way he wouldn't have to waste it on someone as deathly ill as Maggie. Don't know if I'm making sense (it sounded better in my head).

But watch, it'll probably end up being her anyway and I'll have a third episode to bawl my eyes out over (the other two being Coda and Welcome to the Tombs).

I understand what you're saying. And it makes sense. She's still my #2 pick though. I'll break it down this way (some recap from my earlier posts)...

Rick & Carl...won't die because Negan mentioned feeding Rick Carl's other eye if he flinches or cries (or something like that). At this point you can't really have the show without Rick. Believe me though, I wish it were Carl!!!!!! :LOL:

Darryl & Michonne...won't die because either of their deaths would piss off fans too much

Aaron, Sasha, Eugene, & Rosita...won't die because they're not loved enough to be mourned by fans (at least not for a big season ending cliff hanger)

Glenn...PROBABLY won't die because that'd be a weak way to go given that he had his fake death already

So we're left with my top two picks that I've blabbed about already: Abraham & Maggie

• Like 1

I understand what you're saying. And it makes sense. She's still my #2 pick though. I'll break it down this way (some recap from my earlier posts)...

Rick & Carl...won't die because Negan mentioned feeding Rick Carl's other eye if he flinches or cries (or something like that). At this point you can't really have the show without Rick. Believe me though, I wish it were Carl!!!!!! :LOL:

Darryl & Michonne...won't die because either of their deaths would piss off fans too much

Aaron, Sasha, Eugene, & Rosita...won't die because they're not loved enough to be mourned by fans (at least not for a big season ending cliff hanger)

Glenn...PROBABLY won't die because that'd be a weak way to go given that he had his fake death already

So we're left with my top two picks that I've blabbed about already: Abraham & Maggie

Oops, sorry I hadn't read them yet. I just now went back and read through the posts. I agree with your reasons about Abraham. He's my pick.

Edited by LakesideShark
  • Like 1

That would suck if it was Abraham. I don't feel like his character has run its course yet. Unlike Daryl who's been pretty useless lately. They won't kill him off though because too many people would get pissed. But if they wanted to have a death that would make the biggest impact possible, then he's the one that should get it.