What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I am not a gender anymore. :)

Um, what?

I am now agender.

I had to look up what that means. Never heard of it before.

Are you getting any kind of procedures done? Kind of hard to not identify as a gender when you still have all your original gender defining parts, right?

It's probably a fat, bald old dude pretending to be a 15 year old girl and this will be the cause of the gender identity crisis.

I kind of thought this Tree Duck, but I was assured that she is genuine by other members and felt bad about raising doubts. However it still doesn't add up to me dude. Too many things that don't add up, very standard sort of teenage angst and worry and it all seems like someone who has a very basic knowledge of teenagers. Asked her about playing drums and she was very evasive and would not answer any questions. However too many things that don't tie up. what do you think Tree Duck?

would be happy to here from you Tree

I was never being evasive.

Oh f**k I sent it too the wrong person

I guess I have messed up

Erm...... Well you know now. I cant mitigate but at least you know now. If you are genuine then please don't be offended

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Are you getting any kind of procedures done? Kind of hard to not identify as a gender when you still have all your original gender defining parts, right?

It's probably a fat, bald old dude pretending to be a 15 year old girl and this will be the cause of the gender identity crisis.

I kind of thought this Tree Duck, but I was assured that she is genuine by other members and felt bad about raising doubts. However it still doesn't add up to me dude. Too many things that don't add up, very standard sort of teenage angst and worry and it all seems like someone who has a very basic knowledge of teenagers. Asked her about playing drums and she was very evasive and would not answer any questions. However too many things that don't tie up. what do you think Tree Duck?

No I meant Got Neil Peart was being evasive, I don't believe she is a 15 year old girl. Just doesn't add up

I think this has been discussed before and the admins. asked it to stop because it was upsetting GNP. Enough people had exchanged enough information with her by pm ing (or something) that we were reassured that she is really a 15 yr. old girl. Although an agender ? (is that spelled right ?) (around here they say non-binary) one at the moment I guess.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

Um, what?

I am now agender.

No I meant Got Neil Peart was being evasive, I don't believe she is a 15 year old girl. Just doesn't add up

Well, GNP and Jamie (another member here) are supposed to meet at a concert this month. Jamie is in for quite a surprise if GNP is not a 15 year old. Also, GNP has been here for at least a year or so now. I don't believe if it was an act, the person would keep it up for this long without being figured out.

• Like 4

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Well, GNP and Jamie (another member here) are supposed to meet at a concert this month. Jamie is in for quite a surprise if GNP is not a 15 year old. Also, GNP has been here for at least a year or so now. I don't believe if it was an act, the person would keep it up for this long without being figured out.

Yes, we are meeting in 10 days ahhhhhhh!!

I am really 15, okay? Please stop guys, and let me be whatever gender I wanna be.

I feel being agender and bisexual are right for me, so I am not gonna change.

• Like 2

Um, what?

I am now agender.

I am really 15, okay? Please stop guys, and let me be whatever gender I wanna be.

Didn't you say you guys are going to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert?

I was looking at events at a theatre here that gets artists and bands like Primus, Jackson Browne, etc. and I thought it said Red Hot Chili Peppers. There were great tickets left and I told my husband we should go! I wondered why there were so many tickets left and then I looked more closely- it was the Red Hot Chili Pipers, a bagpipe group!

"Their trademarked sound is a unique fusion of traditional pipe tunes – like “The Flowers of Scotland”, “The Hills of Argyll”, and “Amazing Grace” (done Chilli-style, of course!) -- and contemporary anthems like Queen’s “We Will Rock You”, “Clocks” by Coldplay, “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol, “Let Me Entertain You” by Robbie Williams, and a fantastic rock medley of “Deep Purple”, “Smoke on the Water”, and AC/DC’s “Thunderstruck”.

Could be interesting, but not what I was thinking of at first!

• Like 3

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Didn't you say you guys are going to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert?

I was looking at events at a theatre here that gets artists and bands like Primus, Jackson Browne, etc. and I thought it said Red Hot Chili Peppers. There were great tickets left and I told my husband we should go! I wondered why there were so many tickets left and then I looked more closely- it was the Red Hot Chili Pipers, a bagpipe group!

"Their trademarked sound is a unique fusion of traditional pipe tunes – like “The Flowers of Scotland”, “The Hills of Argyll”, and “Amazing Grace” (done Chilli-style, of course!) -- and contemporary anthems like Queen’s “We Will Rock You”, “Clocks” by Coldplay, “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol, “Let Me Entertain You” by Robbie Williams, and a fantastic rock medley of “Deep Purple”, “Smoke on the Water”, and AC/DC’s “Thunderstruck”.

Could be interesting, but not what I was thinking of at first!

We are meeting at a RHCP concert!! Gonna get a pic where I got a pic of Geddy Lee on a wall yaaay!!

• Like 4

Um, what?

I am now agender.

I think this has been discussed before and the admins. asked it to stop because it was upsetting GNP. Enough people had exchanged enough information with her by pm ing (or something) that we were reassured that she is really a 15 yr. old girl. Although an agender ? (is that spelled right ?) (around here they say non-binary) one at the moment I guess.

OK I apologise I do not mean to be cruel in any way

• Like 1

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Yeah, Steve I made this mistake months ago when I was fed some completely false info by another member here - they told me GNP was actually ********

WRONG

GNP has a great understanding of all music, old and new, which this close minded person couldn't understand

GNP is the real deal

• Like 3

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Yeah, Steve I made this mistake months ago when I was fed some completely false info by another member here - they told me GNP was actually ********

WRONG

GNP has a great understanding of all music, old and new, which this close minded person couldn't understand

GNP is the real deal

Hmmmm the jury is still out

Um, what?

I am now agender.

WRONG

GNP is the real deal

I am real guys. A real person who likes to be online and alone a lot, that's all.

• Like 1

Um, what?

I am now agender.

WRONG

GNP is the real deal

Only for you. And STOP DRAGGING THE REST OF US INTO YOUR INDECISIVENESS!!! Like 73 SAID, DROP IT!!! Or can't you UNDERSTAND THAT? I believe you said you LIKE it here. If you honestly DO, Why would you want to HARM IT? This I DO NOT understand. unless you LOVE to argue, in which case I feel we can DO WITHOUT IT. So what's it going to be, Steve?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20doubtful.gif

• Like 1

I think I've generally found the will and motivation to resume job searching again :)

My current job is nice and easy--but not in the scope of civil engineering anymore. Coupled with the commute, I do want to move on in the next few months.

Applied for my first position yesterday!

• Like 4

I think I've generally found the will and motivation to resume job searching again :)

My current job is nice and easy--but not in the scope of civil engineering anymore. Coupled with the commute, I do want to move on in the next few months.

Applied for my first position yesterday!

U go TOG!! :cheers:

• Like 1

My opitic drive needs replacing on my brand new Computer, and I called Dell to get the time my repair technician is coming to replace it. Tomorrow, anytime from 1pm to 5pm YAY!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20at%20computer.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Um, what?

I am now agender.

OK I very much I am proved wrong and it works out for them XXXX

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Your generation is ridiculous. Like...wow...

I am sick of this world already. I miss the good old days of 2006 when this wasn't quite as weird as it is now.

• Like 1

Um, what?

I am now agender.

I am sick of this world already. I miss the good old days of 2006 when this wasn't quite as weird as it is now.

Take heart, Segue...the whole world isn't this way. Tolerance is not just for people, but their beliefs as well....everyone has to go through life trying out their theories, and they (hopefully} will learn from their mistakes...in your case, I think you may have faced the worst of it, and seem to be moving to the better sections of life quite well! Good luck, meine Froind!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananas%20toasting%20beer.gif

• Like 2

Um, what?

I am now agender.

Take heart, Segue...the whole world isn't this way. Tolerance is not just for people, but their beliefs as well....everyone has to go through life trying out their theories, and they (hopefully} will learn from their mistakes...in your case, I think you may have faced the worst of it, and seem to be moving to the better sections of life quite well! Good luck, meine Froind!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananas%20toasting%20beer.gif

:goodone:

Friendly sincere words, ORFie.

(I like the banana beer cheers gif.). :)

• Like 2

It's my very late birthday gift, because when I bought it was close to Christmas and everything's so confused from a country to another. Mail services and customs might take a long time to deliver stuff.

At least: My album order has arrived.

'Sounds That Can't Be Made - Special Edition' (Marillion). :D

• Like 2

Um, what?

I am now agender.

:goodone:

Friendly sincere words, ORFie.

(I like the banana beer cheers gif.). :)

Here's one just like the one in our smiley list, but BANANAS!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20toast.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2