What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Yes I have seen a guy from my neck of the woods who loves his fishing, Robson Green, he says the Alaskan lakes provide the best fresh water fishing in the world

Sorry sorry sorry

Quit saying you're sorry dude. BTW, I prefer the fresh water streams. :hail:

Troutman

Sorry again to bother you

True story I promise, if you don't believe me please Google it.

Moony played a hand of cards with one of the road crew before a big gig in US. He had to take an "Elephant Tranquiliser" as a forfeit which he did!!!. The band went on and Moonny got slower and slower and started to pass out. The manager and road crew had to inject amphetimees and adrenilin substitute to bring him back.

True story!!!!

No sorry's, you're not bothering me and I believe you. :LOL:

• Like 1

Yes I have seen a guy from my neck of the woods who loves his fishing, Robson Green, he says the Alaskan lakes provide the best fresh water fishing in the world

Sorry sorry sorry

Quit saying you're sorry dude. BTW, I prefer the fresh water streams. :hail:

Honestly man I don't get the wrong impression, I know that it is a beautiful place to live and more friendly and more community. I see programmes that talk of people leaving their terrible stressful life in LA to live in Alaska. I think maybe if I may say please, there was a story about a successful banker in the City of London who just had a breakdown from all of the pressure of his job. When he came out of hospital he cashed in his shares and sold his London house for £3 million and moved his family to a Scottish Island and bought a small farm. Now they have a much better life

I would love to visit Europe and other places some day. Ireland and Scotland for sure.

Ireland and Scotland are so beautiful if you don't mind rain and 50 degrees

But you should visit the Lake District national park in North west England. It is one of the most beautiful places in the world. XXXX

http://www.aboutbritain.com/images/articles/big/lake-district-n-p-grasmere-66874576.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-61FJc0CVJCM/Uns8mCdn8rI/AAAAAAAAZqY/jnmRya9sNoE/s1600/Lake+District+National+Park+Wallpapers+(7).jpg

Thanks,

I will keep that in mind. Nice photos. :cheers:

Hey man!! I LOVE the Who

Do you know that Roger said in an interview that they never started making any sort of profit until 1965 because all of the money they made from gigs just paid for new equipment to replace the stuff they had smashed up!!??

And Keith Moon never actually drove a Rolls Royce into a swimming pool, but he DID ride a Harley into the lobby of the Holiday Inn at full pelt!!!

Sounds like Keith. :LOL:

BTW, have you ever heard of Ruston Gas Turbines? It's a British company. I worked on their turbines for almost twenty years here in Alaska. I would love to do that again.

https://en.wikipedia...(engine_builder)

I haven't Trout. The name sounds a bit like a 1960's Prog Rock band but my father worked for CA Parsons Turbines in Walker in Newcastle upon Tyne England in the 1960's and Brian Johnson from AC/DC was a fitter there and used to get his baccy and tabs (cigarettes) and bacon sandwiches from the greasy diner my grandma and granddad ran opposite the factory in the 1970's called "The Paddock Café"

• Like 1

I had a quick look and my good mate Dave is an engineer for Siemens now. He looks after the cooling systems for power stations. Siemens took over the CA Parsons turbine factory about 20 years ago

Well,

I worked for them as well. Ruston was bought out by many company's including ours in Anchorage. The job just rolled over from one company to the other.

• Like 1

I have a couple of brilliant Black Sabs early albums. Sorry I did not mean to slag Ozzy, I just hate the comedy circus of the reality show, it just makes him look light a joke not a serious musician

That's it,

You are now banned from using the word SORRY!! :LOL:

• Like 1

I have a couple of brilliant Black Sabs early albums. Sorry I did not mean to slag Ozzy, I just hate the comedy circus of the reality show, it just makes him look light a joke not a serious musician

That's it,

Sorry for keep saying sorry

I promise that I will not say sorry any more

• Like 1

That's it,

Sorry for keep saying sorry

I promise that I will not say sorry any more

:LOL:

This is you're official song. :P

Edited by troutman

I think Sabs and VH were similar

Roth made VH but he was not the greatest singer in the world

Ozzy made Sabbath but he was not the greatest singer in the world

Roth left Van Halen so they got an amazing singer Sammy Hagar in

Ozzy left Sabbath so they got an amazing singer in Ronnie James Dio

Quite similar really if you think about it?

Anyway Ok Ozzy is great but so is RJD OK????

Let me headbang to this to forget about the break up ha ha ha

This was what Nigel meant by 11 !!!!!

Listened to it twice today. :codger:

Thanks dude you are one of the good guys, I think we a right on the same wavelength and I am s***** if I bore you XXX :drool: :drool: