What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

They became awful, sorry it is just my opinion

Now you're ragging on Rush. :LOL:

No I am expressing an honest opinion which is different from saying that Geddy's voice sounds like a strangled chicken and Neil is the most awful person in the world

So are others with different opinions.Plus, you posted that they became awful.Can't have it both ways. :P

No I am expressing an honest opinion which is different from saying that Geddy's voice sounds like a strangled chicken and Neil is the most awful person in the world

So are others with different opinions.Plus, you posted that they became awful.Can't have it both ways. :P

Ahh Bollocks

• Like 1

Ahh Bollocks

Music is art. You are never going to please every one all of the time.That's what makes it great.

• Like 1

You would make a brilliant polition Trout

Ahh Bollocks

Music is art. You are never going to please every one all of the time.That's what makes it great.

I suppose it provokes very strong opinions like any sort of art

Ahh Bollocks

I just don't like to come on here and get the band being slagged off from all quarters. And yes yes I know that I have said I don't like Rush work from the mid 80's onwards so yes I suppose I am a hypocrite but I just would like to hear a little more positivity

Don't even get me started. :LOL:

• Like 1

Ahh Bollocks

I just don't like to come on here and get the band being slagged off from all quarters. And yes yes I know that I have said I don't like Rush work from the mid 80's onwards so yes I suppose I am a hypocrite but I just would like to hear a little more positivity

Just laugh it off. It's that simple

• Like 1

Ahh Bollocks

That was not meant to be a red rag, sorry sorry sorry

Ok

Are we OK dude??

Ahh Bollocks

I just realized you are obsessed with the Letter S!! :LOL: :cheers:

• Like 1

Ok

Are we OK dude??

Were we ever arguing? :P

Ahh Bollocks

I know sorry

Ahh Bollocks

I am not going to try to be a smart arse and send you loads of s words, fair comment. I just hate to upset good people

Hey listen? Is your dad coming to visit so you guys can have a beer and put some vinyl on?

No,

Haven't seen him since 1977.

I am sorry Trout I had no idea

Would still like to have a crack on dude if you want.

Sorry for being a dick, we will just talk about good happy stuff OK?

Finding this quote:

“You either fully embrace what you do, believe in it and go full-throttle, or you're gonna lose.”

The back-story:

NBA coach Mike D'Antoni is a family relation by marriage, so I read a lot about his work in the league. He's often maligned for his up-tempo approach which had great success in Phoenix, but didn't work in New York or LA, where his teams were laden with selfish players and worn-out veterans.

But Mike's back on top again as the architect of the remarkable turn-around of the Houston Rockets. Despite having a talented roster, the Rockets hadn't been able to break away from the middle of the pack. This year, they have the 3rd best record in the league and are poised to make a serious run in the playoffs. His recipe for success? Commitment. Here's the full quote:

“What happens, I think, in any system: If you go halfway, you get your brains beat out,” D’Antoni said. “You either fully embrace what you do, believe in it and go full-throttle, or you're gonna lose.”

Pretty good advice.

• Like 2