What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I was putting my daughter to sleep last night, and she said she was going to sleep by herself (she´s 02 years old). As I was leaving her room she said "No daddy...let me hug you, so that I dream of you when I sleep". I melted right away...
  • Like 7

I was putting my daughter to sleep last night, and she said she was going to sleep by herself (she´s 02 years old). As I was leaving her room she said "No daddy...let me hug you, so that I dream of you when I sleep". I melted right away...

Oh geez, that brought a tear to MY eye. I remember that stuff from when MY daughter was that age!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Crying%20banana.gif

• Like 2

Aww!! Such a sweet little girl! :)

• Like 2

I love this Stick....Adam 12 is one of the shows I've got in my faves list. There are so many mems. For instance, feeling like I'd want to twist some smart aleck kid's arm off while I'd be putting the cuffs on, or dissing a new cop because he's being labled a 'NERD' because of his appearance and apparent lack of experience....wow....LOL I just added "The Streets of San Francisco", "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and "The Bob Newhart show" yesterday. I LOVE THIS THING!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Warhol%20banana.jpg

I work 4 blocks from concert arena and I walked there to get Journey tix (if you get them at box office they only charge you $3 for ticket fees) and when I got back to work, I tried to get Iron Maiden tickets and it was like pulling teeth at first but Ticketmaster app finally started listing the tix they had available and I snagged a section up off the floor Row A seats and there are only 6 seats in that particular row! Can't believe I got those considering how much trouble I was having! :)
  • Like 3

at work we got a bunch of cookies and stuff from corporate because it was my store's one year anniversary. i love where i work, being a part of a small company is nice because they treat us well and really put the well being of their employees into consideration.
  • Like 5

Getting a load off of my shoulders...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Crying%20banana.gif

I am gonna go to a used record store on Friday!!

I Hope they have some Rush, or I will be crushed and heartbroken.

"Crushed and heartbroken"...oh yeah totally, that makes sense.

Tomorrow, I'm going to a shop that sells a lot of rock t-shirts. If they don't have any Rush t-shirts I'm going to sob right there in the shop until they go out and get some! I want to bleed molten lava from my eyes!!!

• Like 3

Tomorrow, I'm going to a shop that sells a lot of rock t-shirts. If they don't have any Rush t-shirts I'm going to sob right there in the shop until they go out and get some! I want to bleed molten lava from my eyes!!!

Well, I love Rush a ton and they mean so much to me. If they do not have any Rush records, I will be very sad.

• Like 1

Well, I love Rush a ton and they mean so much to me. If they do not have any Rush records, I will be very sad.

Right.

And if the shop tomorrow doesn't have the exact color of the Caress of Steel t-shirt that I want, there's going to be rivers of lava tears streaming into the aisles of the shop. I'll cry, "I'm crushed and heartbroken because I love Rush so much and you rock t-shirt shop fools don't have the exact color of the Caress of Steel t-shirt that I want! I curse you! I damn you!"

It'll be a mouthful to say but my love of Rush is that strong. :blaze:

I remember that feeling when the NEW RUSH ALBUM was supposed to be released many times.....Heck, now I buy 'em online.....

Yesterday, by the end of the day, I'd finally begun painting and building proceedures on "Der Beetle Bus" model no. 1 some results later today....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/huge-dancing-banana%20kloggs.gif