What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I went out for the afternoon with my brother. When we walked out the front door, I was wearing my R40 shirt and upon leaving the front porch, I heard "Tom Sawyer" playing from somewhere.

It was coming from a UPS truck next door, but I just thought it was such an awesome coincidence.

Incidents like that happen to me a LOT! :D The other night, I had on my BSC AFTK shirt and one of the cooks said he loved the shirt and the band. He'd seen them 12 times, and went WHOA! when I told him I'd seen them 20 times! We talked about RUSH in general and about the 'Retirement' and he reminded me of Neil's bursitis...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/WooHoo%202%20banana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

This was a few days ago. A teacher, along with his sister (big name in state politics) in my school talked with the folks at the Richard Nixon Library. They secured a free VIP tour of the library for my folks and I!!!
  • Like 2

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 3 weeks.

Omg I still remeber the day he told me he loved me. It was the 5th of this month, and I was in Spanish class. We were just chatting and he told me. It happened so fast I was surprised. We only started chatting the day before, but I felt like it was going to be more than just chatting. It did turn out to be more than that, and I am happy about that. :) :) :) :) :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 2

Listening to this:

Queen_On_Air_6CD_3D_Product_Shot_1024x1024.jpg

Looks excellent!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

The new trackball mouse has fixed all the double-up problems I've been having, and I'm SO GLAD I GOT IT!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Joyful%20bouncing%20banana.gif

This was a few days ago. A teacher, along with his sister (big name in state politics) in my school talked with the folks at the Richard Nixon Library. They secured a free VIP tour of the library for my folks and I!!!

Great dear surprise. :D

Edited by rhyv

My monochrome photos from yesterday got reposted on Ello, a social art site. Not only that I received several "loves". If you knew how hard it is to get a repost and loves......well! Now I will have to live up to that quality :oops: :scared:

Your pictures are excellent, Dweezil. :yes:

Edited by rhyv
  • Like 3

Got a new washing machine today - it's so quiet! It's digital. The old one, when it went through its spin cycle, sounded like it was going to take off, judging by the weird noises it was making. Turned out the bearings were packing up in the drum.

:)

• Like 6

Now people will stop lending me old small stereos. :)

I found a Sony Discman, model D-11 from 1992 and Made in Japan.

It probably was fixed at least once, but it works in good conditions. :)

Edited by rhyv
  • Like 3

Got a new washing machine today - it's so quiet! It's digital. The old one, when it went through its spin cycle, sounded like it was going to take off, judging by the weird noises it was making. Turned out the bearings were packing up in the drum.

Good,

I will drop off my laundry this weekend. :D

• Like 1

Good,

:D

• Like 1

Good,

Just be watching for the Fed Ex guy. :LOL: :P

Edited by troutman

Good,

Just be watching for the Fed X guy. :LOL: :P

Okay..! :LOL:

• Like 1