What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

There is a camera crew coming to where I work tomorrow to make a documentary on the program that I work on. I might become famous!

:dweez:

Can we tell people that we know you? :unsure:

First I have to find out how famous I'm going to become. Tgen I can decide who can know me, or not.

• Like 2

There is a camera crew coming to where I work tomorrow to make a documentary on the program that I work on. I might become famous!

First I have to find out how famous I'm going to become. Tgen I can decide who can know me, or not.

Do you need a "yes" man? I heard famous people have at least one.
  • Like 1

No.

:LOL:

No.

How's the filming going on?

No.

Have you given them the money shot?

No.

It was only for Thursday, but it was a lot of fun. I wasn't interviewed for it or anything, but there should be a ton of video of me at my console pretending to be working.

• Like 2

No.

It was only for Thursday, but it was a lot of fun. I wasn't interviewed for it or anything, but there should be a ton of video of me at my console pretending to be working.

Well, I'm still going to tell people I know you. I hope you look thoughtful and studious.

I was happy my snowblower didn't let me down today (despite eating some heavy hills of snow twice it's height)

Functioning as designed.

No.

Any chance of uploading any of it? :)

No.

:LOL: :lol:

Pretending to be working.... you must have a Modern marvels crew there huh? :LOL: :lol:
  • Like 1

My mom's ex husband just sent me a friend request on Facebook. He had been feared missing for a few years. I would normally call him my stepdad but I was a 19 year old adult when they first started dating. They'd been separated since 2008. Oddly enough, that's when I started getting into :rush: .

I don't know if he listened to them but he's been to 2 Pink Floyd concerts and a solo Waters concert.

Spending the morning with my youngest in his pre-school class, helping the little ones decorate cupcakes, make a special Valentine's present and distributing their Valentine's Day cards. Too cute. Especially watching them eat their cupcakes. Pre-school kids are so adorable.

I'm not one for the holiday but didn't mind staying up until 11pm last night making the Valentine's Day cards for both boys classrooms. Plus, just when I was smack in the middle of making cards, my oldest wandered downstairs because he couldn't sleep so I had a little buddy helping me. He drew some great hearts on paper for me. :)

• Like 2

This morning, won $2 on lottery scratch off ticket that I received for Valentines Day from one of my Staff.

then -

Walking back to work from picking up my lunch just now, I noticed a piece of paper smushed up in a snow curb. I did a double take, and bent down and picked it up and it was a filthy scrunched up $10 bill.

I just earned my lunch money back.

This is the kind of day I like :sundog:

Edited by librarian
  • Like 1

My kids taught me a very valuable lesson today

Never, ever make double chocolate malted choclolate chip cookies two hours before dinner.

Because...

I've spent the past two hours wrangling two kids out of the kitchen. Lesson learned, exercise done for the day and now, getting ready to enjoy a nice hot cup of tea with honey to soothe my strained vocal chords.