What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I took my kids shooting big guns for the first time today. They did GOOD!

Their tracers hit the spot. They aimed true, they shot true. They showed true responsibility in shooting a bullet and the damage a bullet can do.

I've got the BEST kids in the WORLD!!!!

Straight A students, can shoot a gun, hit the target, they love flying, and ask for more!!!! wub.gif

WOW!!!!

GOOD STUFF!!!! yes.gif yes.gif

What more can a guy ask of his kids???

DAMN good stuff!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Took a bike ride with my son yesterday, was a bit cold but was fun. Havent had him on the back seat in awhile,was too cold for the GF!!

Did @170 miles ,was a fun day.

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Apr 2 2012, 05:34 PM)
Took a bike ride with my son yesterday, was a bit cold but was fun. Havent had him on the back seat in awhile,was too cold for the GF!!
Did @170 miles ,was a fun day.

Awesome! biggrin.gif

Watching Stargate clips and fanmade videos with my friend at dinner tonight. laugh.gif

It sounds strange, but it really was kind of fun! The whole time we were like, "Oh, I remember that one, season seven finale!" "Yeah, that one was awesome!!" Great stuff. tongue.gif

I just watched Kristin Wiig's/ Jamie Lee Curtis doing a activea commercial on SNL and I have not laughed like that in a long time... z7shysterical.gif

Whew! thank you Kristin Wiig, wherever you are! trink39.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

Finally! The Smashville Predators beat the Detroit Red Wings. They have been sending our boys home every year and we finally beat them. Holy Cow, I don't even like hockey all that much and I am pumped. I'm also glad that I am nowhere near downtown Nashville right now. It's probably a madhouse. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Sitting down and resting because today...

has.been.one.of.those.days.

I can honestly say I have never had a day like today. Feels extra relaxing to just sit, chill out, get some computer time and talk to my soon-to-be-six-year-old about his day while petting a kitty cat and watching my 2 1/2 yead-old chill out with us. Rare moment going on right now.

It's nice when everyone "chillaxes."

I'm moving tomorrow... so I've been busy freaking out, making sure everything goes smoothly for tomorrow. Just finishing up some last minute packing then Im gonna have some MUCH NEEDED RELAXING!!!

trink39.gif

Big news coming soon...

smile.gif