Ozzy Blizzard and Diary albums to be reissued for

treeduck

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 2 2010, 07:44 AM)
Thanks to all who answered my question, I appreciate it!

Damn that Sharon is one heinous and vindictive bitch. When Ozzy dies she's going to have him stuffed and made into a giant puppet so she can keep him on tour.

Some people think she's been doing that for the last 10 years...

laugh.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 6 2011, 12:39 PM)
bumper.gif

Both albums are unleashed in fully restored form on May 30/31. Diary has a legacy version with a live disc from the Diary tour...

Anyone getting these??

cool.gif

I might get them. I have loads of live bootlegs with Randy so i might already have the live CD they are releasing. so i don't know

its about over 25 years too late to start respecting original bassist and drummer. Ill never forgive sharon. Kerslake was a god on those recordings, and sharon let aldridge take the credit. Criiminal...

QUOTE (Xanadude69 @ May 6 2011, 01:03 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ May 6 2011, 12:39 PM)
bumper.gif

Both albums are unleashed in fully restored form on May 30/31. Diary has a legacy version with a live disc from the Diary tour...

Anyone getting these??

cool.gif

I might get them. I have loads of live bootlegs with Randy so i might already have the live CD they are releasing. so i don't know

I haven't got them on CD, just vinyl, so I'll definitely be getting them and finally my vinyl can be retired.

I never bought the 2002 abortions and never would have.

QUOTE (missedexit @ May 30 2010, 03:15 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 28 2010, 07:28 AM)
Okay, I was never a hardcore Ozzy fan, but a casual one. I bought Blizzard and Diary when they were first released but after the cassettes (yeah, I'm old) wore out I never replaced them. So can anyone tell me when and exactly why they were redone?

I do like the idea of these reissues and may pick them up.

Lee & Bob sued Ozzy, and lost, but Sharon had a bug up her A##, and when they re-re-released the 1st 2, sharon had Mike Bordin and, if memory serves, Rudy Sarzo re-record Lee & Bob's parts. Actually, it was Rob Trujillo on bass. Done Out of Spite!

before the last appeal by Daisley/Kerslake she had the tracks stripped & re done so in court they weren't technically on the record so the case was dismissed.

She is The Great Whore Of Birmingham to be biblical about it

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ May 6 2011, 01:23 PM)
its about over 25 years too late to start respecting original bassist and drummer. Ill never forgive sharon. Kerslake was a god on those recordings, and sharon let aldridge take the credit. Criiminal...

Yeah it sucks because Sharon is basically making it into a pissing contest among all these great players.

I was always surprised that Bordin and truillo went along with it. Says a lot about their character. Not good.

one more thing to bitch about tonight

I'm not a legal expert but Daisley and Kerslake have composer credits on those albums. Wouldn't they be entitled to royalties whether they played or not?

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 6 2011, 11:39 AM)
bumper.gif

Anyone getting these??

cool.gif

Hell yeah!

I saw both the Blizzard and Diary tours. They were great. Ozzy was awesome for the Blizzard tour. Full of energy.

I am even more excited about the live disc from the Diary tour.

QUOTE (staunchally @ May 7 2011, 08:47 AM)
I'm not a legal expert but Daisley and Kerslake have composer credits on those albums. Wouldn't they be entitled to royalties whether they played or not?

this explains things a lil better

I wont buy anything she is involved with. she is a thief and a liar

http://www.bobdaisley.com/interview/website

Edited by ucsteve667

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 6 2011, 11:39 AM)
bumper.gif

Anyone getting these??

cool.gif

I am for sure....

My understanding is that daisley & kerslake were sueing for unpaid royoalties. That implies that they either weren't paid enough or not paid royalties at all meaning they didn't get writing (composer) credits. Does anyone know fir sure?

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ May 8 2011, 01:02 PM)

My understanding is that daisley & kerslake were sueing for unpaid royoalties. That implies that they either weren't paid enough or not paid royalties at all meaning they didn't get writing (composer) credits. Does anyone know fir sure?

Im sure he talks about it on here somewhere in detail. I actually talked to him personally a few years ago

http://www.bobdaisley.com/

This will be mine on the 31st 1022.gif

Hate giving that whore $$$

QUOTE (GeddyLeeRoth @ May 29 2011, 02:10 AM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ May 27 2010, 07:18 PM)
Sharon Osbourne is a vile woman.

That being said, Blizzard and Diary are two of the, if not the two greatest metal albums of all time.

Secretly PD wants to bang Sharon senseless!!

laugh.gif