I am so pumped !!!

Tick

Ok, so I'm starting a thread about myself and my situation with this Rush tour.

Many who know me know I have been out of work and unable to find a new job for over a year now. Its actually effected me in many adverse ways, but I keep believing at some point I will catch a break and move past my rut.

So with this being the case I was fully prepared to skip Rush this year and be ok with it. That's life and I'm just thankful my wife has busted ass to carry my family through this mess along with some unemployment checks.

Well today I logged on to the board and got a big surprise. My good bud Metaldad has blessed me greatly by picking me up a ticket for the Mohegan Sun show. As much as I am pumped up to be able to see the tour, I have even more humbled by the fact that someone really cared enough to do something that cool for me. These kinds of acts really make you feel unbelievable. Its awesome to have friends like my buddy John, and I can't wait to hang with him in NYC for Transatlantic next week end!

Thank you John! trink39.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Wow...that's awesome man! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

That is really awesome of you metaldad. You are the MAN! notworthy.gif

I am actually very humbled myself to see how generous and kind so many people on this board are. It's incredible. The TRF really is like a family, and this is just further proof of it.

I am really happy for both of you guys, and I hope you two have an absolute blast at the show!! Have some beers for all of us. 1022.gif

Somehow I knew a Rush fan would come through for you! I always had faith - we rock.

And right now metaldad rocks the hardest of all of us.

trink39.gif trink38.gif This is for you, md.

No problem my brother . Any time

1022.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 16 2010, 04:52 PM)
Metaldad is all class, always has been. This isn't the first time that he's shown this kind of generosity. trink39.gif

This says it all. Metaldad!!!! 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Apr 16 2010, 07:21 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 16 2010, 04:52 PM)
Metaldad is all class, always has been. This isn't the first time that he's shown this kind of generosity.  trink39.gif

This says it all. Metaldad!!!! 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Indeed!!! I have had the pleasure of some great nights at shows with Metadad and he is as nice a guy as you will ever meet. yes.gif atickhum.gif

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Apr 16 2010, 04:57 PM)
Metaldad is my hero! It really is a family here...I'm so happy to be part of it!

and um, you guys are gonna be in my neck of the woods next week? Can we meet for a drink maybe? would love to toast the good man!

We can certainly try to hook up for a drink Kelli. atickhum.gif

thats awesome!! metaldad, that is seriously a wonderful gift heart.gif trink39.gif & trink38.gif to you!!

This put a smile on my face, ear to ear. Metaldad sure is 'that' kind of guy, as I know first hand as well. This is just awesome news tick and I'm pumped right along for you, my friend. That's going to be one great evening.

Here's to you, Metaldad. trink38.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 16 2010, 07:53 PM)
QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Apr 16 2010, 04:57 PM)
Metaldad is my hero!  It really is a family here...I'm so happy to be part of it!

and um, you guys are gonna be in my neck of the woods next week?  Can we meet for a drink maybe?  would love to toast the good man!

We can certainly try to hook up for a drink Kelli. atickhum.gif

groovy!~ message me here or on FB...let me know when you're coming in smile.gif