HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Owl

We are currently just 23 1/2 hours away from the New Year (New York/Eastern Time)

for me 24.5 hours in the Central Time Zone

and in the U.K just a mere 19 1/2 Hours away from the start of the second decade in the first century of the third millenium!

Happy New Year to all fellow TRFers!

Have a great time and try not to drink too much.

Happy New DECADE to everyone!!! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

trink38.gif Here's to hoping for just a little happiness in the new year!!

The last 5 years have SUCKED sooooo bad - it's got to get better, cuz it cant get worse!!!

waffen093.gif 2009

Happy New Year everyone! 653.gif cheer.gif common001.gif 2.gif

Does anyone have any special plans? We rented a brand new cabin about 40 miles out of town. Has a fireplace and jacuzzi!! biggrin.gif We are hoping for a Northern Lights display tonight. The weather is perfect. trink39.gif

Actually Im kinda sad to see 2009 go. It was the first year in a LONG TIME that didnt really screw me over... well there were a few things that happened that weren't too pleasant but the good DEF outweighed the bad!

But... as I look over my 2010 goals and plans I scribbled out last night; it looks as tho 2010 is gonna be even better!

SO BRING IT ON 2010!!!!! 1022.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON TRF!!!!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!

2.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Dec 31 2009, 01:18 PM)
Happy New Year everyone! 653.gif cheer.gif common001.gif 2.gif

Does anyone have any special plans? We rented a brand new cabin about 40 miles out of town. Has a fireplace and jacuzzi!! biggrin.gif We are hoping for a Northern Lights display tonight. The weather is perfect. trink39.gif

Sounds awesome! I'll be taking my family to a kid-friendly New Year's party at a longtime friend's house. Should be a blast. Tomorrow we'll all head up to ski, followed by a huge tailgate.

2009 was a blessed year. May 2010 be better for everyone! trink39.gif Heck, may all the months of 2010 be better for everyone! tongue.gif Happy New Beer and No Fear trink38.gif :fireworks:

"I wish you success in all your aspirations for 2010."

Signed,

Neil Peart NeilFinal.gif

p.s. thanks for the drink goose macallan.gif

edited to add: and he changed his avatar right during my post

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Jan 1 2010, 01:06 AM)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

Geddy and Alex just wished ET Canada a Happy New years on TV. 1022.gif 2.gif trink38.gif

Too cool!

Happy New Year! 2.gif trink39.gif

Archived