What's your excuse for a Friday night?

barney_rebel

Fringe was on tonight (and it trumps the excitement of ANY dumb old party), I have a headache, and I still need to crank out about 500 more words in order to reach my daily goal.

I think I might turn in early tonight... Write a big chunk tomorrow. Besides, NU vs Northwestern in the afternoon! Go Huskers! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 4 2011, 09:03 PM)
Fringe was on tonight (and it trumps the excitement of ANY dumb old party), I have a headache, and I still need to crank out about 500 more words in order to reach my daily goal.
I think I might turn in early tonight... Write a big chunk tomorrow. Besides, NU vs Northwestern in the afternoon! Go Huskers! biggrin.gif

YOU CAN DO IT! I still managed to get my 1700, god knows how

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 4 2011, 09:54 PM)

Thanks!

I DID IT I DID IT.

/proud laugh.gif

I see you're WELL ahead of the game, lol. biggrin.gif 12,000 and counting?! You're going to be done waaaay before me at this rate, haha. Unless of course you get the BLOCK AT THE END that everyone gets and that's when you start breeding the plot bunnies and dragging out the ninjas...

...or aliens. I have a feeling aliens will be my proverbial plot bunnies. |:

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 4 2011, 10:08 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 4 2011, 09:54 PM)

Thanks!

I DID IT I DID IT.

/proud laugh.gif

I see you're WELL ahead of the game, lol. biggrin.gif 12,000 and counting?! You're going to be done waaaay before me at this rate, haha. Unless of course you get the BLOCK AT THE END that everyone gets and that's when you start breeding the plot bunnies and dragging out the ninjas...

...or aliens. I have a feeling aliens will be my proverbial plot bunnies. |:

I don't think I'll get a block. And I may have 12000, but I'm still only growing at 1,700 a day. And yay, you did it ^.^

Fringe, Stargate blogging, and I've been procrastinating on my novel REALLY BADLY and I need to get a good few thousand in tonight. I think I can do it if I just crack down and work.

Long day today. gotta catch up on the schla03.gif .

And I drive to Lambeau Field early Sunday morning, so I gotta rest up Saturday night, too..... yes.gif Looooooong drive there and back..... ohmy.gif