What's your excuse for a Friday night?

barney_rebel

errrr. CFL double header laugh.gif

this weekend is an annual club/dance music beach party festival-thing, and the guys from school are going. im not going because 1) too much money 2) i hate crowds 3) dance music is stupid and mindless.

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

i'd much rather stay home and practice my bass, you know... a REAL instrument

GeddyFinal.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jul 29 2011, 09:08 PM)
excessive lazitude.

rofl3.gif

That works.

I have a reading shift over on my political blog. After 11, though... watch out! I'm going to really let loose! I'm gonna.... gonna.... oh screw it. Bowl of strawberry ice cream FTW. wink.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jul 29 2011, 09:08 PM)
excessive lazitude.

I like that too! And there is not a single dang thing wrong with lazitude.

I spend every waking moment with a five-year-old attached to my leg and a two-year-old who runs from the fridge to the pantry and back again all day long.

Frankly, I am quite happy to be spending my Friday night camped out on the couch, watching a funny show, sipping some wine and NOT wiping someone's bottom, or their nose, or doing laundry, or dishes, or replenshing a bowl of Pirate's Booty, or arguing with a toddler about how a banana is much yummier than crackers, or attempting to walk from the fridge to the pantry and back again with a five-year-old dragging his body weight down my leg.

Sitting at home on a Friday night doing nothing!? BRING IT!

Warm sunny (laughs) Weather, doesn't half bring out the tw** in some people. Not being a big drinker (low alcohol tolerence), i find that the behaviour of certain individuals whilst under the influence pretty inexcusable. Alcohol can really change your perception of even those closest to you.

Well, my boyfriend did go out and get us fish and fries, because at the time, he thought my eye injury might have been something contagious and I shouldn't go out. I spent the rest of the night lying around in pain. Ugh.

I'm going out tonight! Going to see the Mets get creamed by the Braves in NYC. My last act of normalcy before the shit hits the fan in Connecticut on Sunday.

I kinda sorta went out?

I went to Anime Club and was watching a Magic: The Gathering game that was taking foreeeeever.

Was also talking to one of the guys' girlfriends about Star Trek. Very cool. SHE KNEW THE NUANCES. laugh.gif

And now I have one drunk roommate and her drunk friend in front of me and some other sober people from the same floor as me. It's really quite interesting considering they're considering going to another party. Tonight. Right now. Maybe I'm just not in on the whole college party scene but this is bizarre!

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Aug 26 2011, 08:46 PM)
I kinda sorta went out?
I went to Anime Club and was watching a Magic: The Gathering game that was taking foreeeeever.
Was also talking to one of the guys' girlfriends about Star Trek. Very cool. SHE KNEW THE NUANCES. laugh.gif

And now I have one drunk roommate and her drunk friend in front of me and some other sober people from the same floor as me. It's really quite interesting considering they're considering going to another party. Tonight. Right now. Maybe I'm just not in on the whole college party scene but this is bizarre!

Oh man, that reminds me, I totally would have gone to a Friday Night M:TG event tonight if I had the cash to spare.

Do you play?