Oh... great. eyesre4.gif

GeddyRulz

United States

Using Personal Messenger Jul 17 2009, 09:08 AM

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 17 2009, 08:09 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 17 2009, 02:46 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 16 2009, 02:15 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 16 2009, 03:06 AM)
M.I.A. for several months now, by his own choice.  But maybe he still occassionally lurks and will see your well wishes.

Thanks for the unnecessary and inaccurate status report. eyesre4.gif

Inaccurate?

Oops, my bad. After some research, I see that he's made THREE POSTS in the past four-and-a-half months. How did I possibly miss all his sudden activity? eyesre4.gif

I would have changed the word inaccurate, to inappropriate. Which, as many of us have agreed, you are the King of. However, the word unnecessary was a perfect description. Your posts have no place here. Don't respond.

Definitely inappropriate, but I'll stick with inaccurate, too. Besides the three posts, he logs in several times a week, often not anonymously. While he may not be AS active as he used to be, he's certainly not M.I.A. Ergo, GR's post was inaccurate.

GR, next time a thread is started for someone you don't like, maybe you should stay out of it. You'll just end up looking like a putz again, and you probably don't want that. wink.gif

Now that we have that straightened out, let's move on.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jul 17 2009, 11:52 AM)
For the record, you've never seemed like a person to hold a grudge.

blush4.gif

I can't wait for my 4th anniversary so Geddy Rulz can profess his love for me as well ! common001.gif

What Geddy Rulz may say in a few months about tick...

"tick has personally made The Rush Forum the mecca of the internet, and certainly is one of the most influential people of the 21st century ! His spelling rules !"

I know he wuvs me. wub.gif

Ok, sorry, I couldn't help myself. laugh.gif

pokey.gif

bolt.gif

NECRO ROCKS !!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 17 2009, 12:17 PM)
I can't wait for my 4th anniversary so Geddy Rulz can profess his love for me as well ! common001.gif

What Geddy Rulz may say in a few months about tick...

"tick has personally made The Rush Forum the mecca of the internet, and certainly is one of the most influential people of the 21st century ! His spelling rules !"

I know he wuvs me. wub.gif

Ok, sorry, I couldn't help myself. laugh.gif

pokey.gif

bolt.gif

NECRO ROCKS !!!! 1022.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Even without me posting regularly, I cause drama threads. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Sully, thank you so much for starting this thread. I appreciate it. It was your birthday thread that you started for me, that got me to really become an active member of this place back "in the day". Maybe lightning has struck twice. biggrin.gif

My goals in this life have been renewed. Me and CeeJ finally got married and we want to get our asses out of here and move to New York. With that in mind, we've been really working on our photography business, trying to get some extra money coming in until we get to move. So my available time here just isn't what it was. BUT... i do check in regularly, and have never come in anonymous, unless I was just quickly logging in to read a quick thread. I could never turn my back on all the great friendships I've made here. no.gif

Things change in life, it's unavoidable. I may not be here as often as I was, or making embarrassing videos of myself in drag... but I can never forget you guys and all that this place helped me out with during some very hard periods of our life. I can never thank you all enough. Especially to the people that have crossed over from the web and become "real-life" friends. You mean the world to me.

Thank you all. wub.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 17 2009, 02:07 PM)
laugh.gif

Even without me posting regularly, I cause drama threads. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Sully, thank you so much for starting this thread. I appreciate it. It was your birthday thread that you started for me, that got me to really become an active member of this place back "in the day". Maybe lightning has struck twice. biggrin.gif

My goals in this life have been renewed. Me and CeeJ finally got married and we want to get our asses out of here and move to New York. With that in mind, we've been really working on our photography business, trying to get some extra money coming in until we get to move. So my available time here just isn't what it was. BUT... i do check in regularly, and have never come in anonymous, unless I was just quickly logging in to read a quick thread. I could never turn my back on all the great friendships I've made here. no.gif

Things change in life, it's unavoidable. I may not be here as often as I was, or making embarrassing videos of myself in drag... but I can never forget you guys and all that this place helped me out with during some very hard periods of our life. I can never thank you all enough. Especially to the people that have crossed over from the web and become "real-life" friends. You mean the world to me.

Thank you all. wub.gif

I think I speak for us all (or most of us? laugh.gif ) when I say....

WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!! hug2.gif

laugh.gif

Thank you all. wub.gif

congrats on getting married and good luck with the move! trink39.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 17 2009, 03:08 PM)
laugh.gif 

Even without me posting regularly, I cause drama threads.  icon_really_happy_guy.gif 

Sully, thank you so much for starting this thread.  I appreciate it.  It was your birthday thread that you started for me, that got me to really become an active member of this place back "in the day".  Maybe lightning has struck twice.  biggrin.gif 

My goals in this life have been renewed.  Me and CeeJ finally got married and we want to get our asses out of here and move to New York.  With that in mind, we've been really working on our photography business, trying to get some extra money coming in until we get to move.  So my available time here just isn't what it was.  BUT... i do check in regularly, and have never come in anonymous, unless I was just quickly logging in to read a quick thread.  I could never turn my back on all the great friendships I've made here.  no.gif 

Things change in life, it's unavoidable.  I may not be here as often as I was, or making embarrassing videos of myself in drag... but I can never forget you guys and all that this place helped me out with during some very hard periods of our life.  I can never thank you all enough.  Especially to the people that have crossed over from the web and become "real-life" friends.  You mean the world to me. 

Thank you all.  wub.gif

FaceBook. Takes up the majority of the little fun internet time we do these days.

Necroboltz to find me and CeeJ71 for CeeJ.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 17 2009, 02:11 PM)
laugh.gif 

Even without me posting regularly, I cause drama threads.  icon_really_happy_guy.gif 

Sully, thank you so much for starting this thread.  I appreciate it.  It was your birthday thread that you started for me, that got me to really become an active member of this place back "in the day".  Maybe lightning has struck twice.  biggrin.gif 

My goals in this life have been renewed.  Me and CeeJ finally got married and we want to get our asses out of here and move to New York.  With that in mind, we've been really working on our photography business, trying to get some extra money coming in until we get to move.  So my available time here just isn't what it was.  BUT... i do check in regularly, and have never come in anonymous, unless I was just quickly logging in to read a quick thread.  I could never turn my back on all the great friendships I've made here.  no.gif 

Things change in life, it's unavoidable.  I may not be here as often as I was, or making embarrassing videos of myself in drag... but I can never forget you guys and all that this place helped me out with during some very hard periods of our life.  I can never thank you all enough.  Especially to the people that have crossed over from the web and become "real-life" friends.  You mean the world to me. 

Thank you all.  wub.gif

FaceBook. Takes up the majority of the little fun internet time we do these days.

Ironically, Facebook is one of my projects for this weekend. So, I'll look you guys up! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Happy Anni Big Guy!!!

Wondered where you guys have been?!??!!! - - Been a busy year all around, eh?!? Missed ya!

Married?????? Holy Moly!!!!! Major Congrats!!!!!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 17 2009, 03:15 PM)
laugh.gif 

Thank you all.  wub.gif

Ironically, Facebook is one of my projects for this weekend. So, I'll look you guys up! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Sigh. Hate Facebook, I really do. It's like a whirlwind romance that soured quickly, and now the two halves of the former couple hate each others' guts.

All those apps. Friend requests from spammers. And friend requests from people you didn't like twenty-five years ago. They didn't like you either; in fact, they bullied you in middle school. So why are they wanting to get all chummy NOW???

But I digress. I suppose, since there are people (like CeeJ and Necro) on FB that I DO like, I should make nice. . .

And congratulations to you and CeeJ! trink39.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 17 2009, 03:07 PM)
laugh.gif 

Thank you all.  wub.gif

You want to move to New York?!?!? Anyway, congrats and good luck.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 17 2009, 07:07 PM)
laugh.gif 

Thank you all.  wub.gif

You got married!!! That's fantastic!

And good luck to you both with your photography business.

IRISH WEDDING SAYING:

Man is incomplete until he marries. After that he is finished.

GOOD LUCK!

ya ya ya

congrats n all that, yo.

coy.gif

you know i love ya big guy!!!

wouldn't even have that love for you if it wasn't for TRF land. wub.gif

BIGGER congrats on all of the great things happening with you & CeeJ tho.

smile.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 17 2009, 12:07 PM)
Things change in life, it's unavoidable.  I may not be here as often as I was, or making embarrassing videos of myself in drag...

well, at least you're starting to feel embarrassed about it now. tongue.gif

hey! Congratulations to you and CeeJ! trink39.gif

653.gif 2.gif *tosses wedding rice* trink38.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 18 2009, 12:45 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 17 2009, 12:07 PM)
Things change in life, it's unavoidable.  I may not be here as often as I was, or making embarrassing videos of myself in drag...

well, at least you're starting to feel embarrassed about it now. tongue.gif

hey! Congratulations to you and CeeJ! trink39.gif

653.gif 2.gif *tosses wedding rice* trink38.gif

I'm not really. I have no care when it comes to making a joke. Anyone with a sense of humor knew it was all a joke, so what's to be embarrassed about? Countless famous comedians have done skits in drag. I doubt that Tyler Perry gives a rat's ass about what someone else would think about his performances as Madea, right? I might not have his bank account for doing what I've done, but I share his feeling of anything to make someone laugh. I just used that adjective because many others used it.

And thanks for the congrats. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jul 18 2009, 10:17 AM)
ya ya ya

congrats n all that, yo.

coy.gif

you know i love ya big guy!!!

wouldn't even have that love for you if it wasn't for TRF land. wub.gif

BIGGER congrats on all of the great things happening with you & CeeJ tho.

smile.gif

wub.gif

Thanks so much hun. rose.gif

Hope you can make it when we have the official celebration KEGGER. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 17 2009, 04:46 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 17 2009, 03:15 PM)
laugh.gif 

Thank you all.  wub.gif

Sigh. Hate Facebook, I really do. It's like a whirlwind romance that soured quickly, and now the two halves of the former couple hate each others' guts.

All those apps. Friend requests from spammers. And friend requests from people you didn't like twenty-five years ago. They didn't like you either; in fact, they bullied you in middle school. So why are they wanting to get all chummy NOW???

But I digress. I suppose, since there are people (like CeeJ and Necro) on FB that I DO like, I should make nice. . .

And congratulations to you and CeeJ! trink39.gif trink38.gif

I noticed you're back though. biggrin.gif

trink39.gif

Archived