Necromancer's 4th Anniversary!!!!

sullysue

Hey, Necro! Happy 4th Anniversary, my friend. Can't believe it's been four years since we butted heads over Neil Peart. laugh.gif You're one of those that really has made this place what it is today. You rock, dude. 1022.gif

Happy 4th TRF Anniversary, Necromancer. trink39.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M.I.A. for several months now, by his own choice. But maybe he still occassionally lurks and will see your well wishes.

Happy 4th anniversary Necro and I hope that there will be 4 more. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 16 2009, 02:15 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 16 2009, 03:06 AM)
M.I.A. for several months now, by his own choice.  But maybe he still occassionally lurks and will see your well wishes.

Thanks for the unnecessary and inaccurate status report. eyesre4.gif

Harsh! dazed025.gif

(But also hilarious! laugh.gif )

Happy Anniversary, Necro! You rock! trink39.gif

Happy Anniversary, Necro! trink39.gif 653.gif 653.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

Neil Peart thinks you're a dick tongue.gif laugh.gif but you are loved here!

Accepting this award for Necro is tick...

I know if Necro were here he would be touched, and overwhelmed. He would also want to thank the folowing people...

The used shoe salesman association. The united fruit growers of America, and parts of Alabama. The Groin research foundation. The Alaskan astronaults rectory. The American Philippine rotary club of Lichtenstein. Most of all he would want to thank me for accepting this award, and you folks for being the little people. cool10.gif

Hello Necro, I know you're reading this somewhere out there, I just want to congratuate you on your 4 year milestone and also to still say that I can definitely beat you at arm wrestling!!

yes.gif bekloppt.gif

trink39.gif

trink39.gif Congrats Necro....come back soon.

M.I.A. for several months now, by his own choice.  But maybe he still occassionally lurks and will see your well wishes.

Inaccurate?

Oops, my bad. After some research, I see that he's made THREE POSTS in the past four-and-a-half months. How did I possibly miss all his sudden activity? eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 17 2009, 02:46 AM)

Inaccurate?

Oops, my bad. After some research, I see that he's made THREE POSTS in the past four-and-a-half months. How did I possibly miss all his sudden activity? eyesre4.gif

I would have changed the word inaccurate, to inappropriate. Which, as many of us have agreed, you are the King of. However, the word unnecessary was a perfect description. Your posts have no place here. Don't respond.

Archived